Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Unfortunately mate I had plenty of experience dealing with red dippers in the 70s and 80s and they were every bit as bad as the rags back then, they just didn’t have the internet to showcase and record for all to see what entitled gobshites they were.

I did well never to meet the vermin until I was 18 at Sheff Poly where I soon had first hand experience. Its no coincidence that I tended to get on with the Evertonians back then even if I wasn't keen in their club and the less enlightened racist Evertonians in their less well educated fans (the mildest form being "Everton are white" chants). I did make a lifelong Evertonian friend who I speak to most days (he was my best man), and there never has been an arrogance about their fans unlike their red counterparts. Anyway to be fair to Everton they have come a long ways as a club and fan wise though racism still goes unchecked in their Grand Old Team forum in my experience.

Nevertheless a trip to Merseyside is one where you need to be vigilant especially Klanfield

I did well never to meet the vermin until I was 18 at Sheff Poly where I soon had first hand experience. Its no coincidence that I tended to get on with the Evertonians back then even if I wasn't keen in their club and the less enlightened racist Evertonians in their less well educated fans (the mildest form being "Everton are white" chants). I did make a lifelong Evertonian friend who I speak to most days (he was my best man), and there never has been an arrogance about their fans unlike their red counterparts. Anyway to be fair to Everton they have come a long ways as a club and fan wise though racism still goes unchecked in their Grand Old Team forum in my experience.

Nevertheless a trip to Merseyside is one where you need to be vigilant especially Klanfield
Agreed re Everton fans, still got a fair share of tossers like most clubs but generally tend to be able to have a decent conversation about football with them in day to day life.

Mexican war in 1846 apparently.
The Montezuma bit is poetic licence.
And if you don't believe me -
"Tell it to The Marines' !!
There was a film in the 50's based on some cave on a Japanese island that the locals told them about. It was Richard Widmark in The Halls Of Montezuma.

Sang to the tune of an IRA song
Wrong ,sung to the tune of the Minstrel Boy, an Irish folk song which predates the IRA by about 150 years. A popular tune with the Union army in the American civil war. The US Marine song was popular with rags in the 60s. Began " from the banks of the river Irwell, to the shores of the Irish Sea, we will fight,fight for united till we win the football league..

Correction.

The animosity from Liverpool fans began when City denied Liverpool a 1st PL title, which has carried on, and has increased every time City have denied Liverpool a PL title.(by 1 point)

If it wasn’t for City Liverpool and Klopp would have 4 PL titles buy now and would have dominated the PL in the last 5 years, giving Liverpool fans the dominance and success they crave and expect.

Not only have City and Pep denied Liverpool 4 PL titles, more importantly, they have denied Liverpool 22 titles in total, surpassing Liverpool’s bitter and only real rivals Manchester United who have 20 titles.

This hatred isn’t only about City, it’s about United as well. Some thing that many City fans forget or don’t even think about when trying to explain the hatred of City from Liverpool fans.

PS. Merry Christmas to all BM forum members, City fans, Pep, the players, and the staff at the club. And to any sensible Liverpool fans still reading this thread.

That is not true. City under Pep beat liverpool to the title only 2 out of our 4 wins. The other two Utd were the runners up. The media feed the narrative that Liverpool would have had a free run and that we are the only two clubs in contention the last 5 years, but really, there has been only one truly dominant club, and that has been us.

You are right about everything uou say about their animosity though, but they also have bought their own spin. We didn't deny them as much as they think we did, because they are simply not as good as they say and think they are.

I call em red scousers or kopites.

Every scouser I've ever got on with has been a toffee.

I've got on with pool fans before, but never the scousers.

Wrong ,sung to the tune of the Minstrel Boy, an Irish folk song which predates the IRA by about 150 years. A popular tune with the Union army in the American civil war. The US Marine song was popular with rags in the 60s. Began " from the banks of the river Irwell, to the shores of the Irish Sea, we will fight,fight for united till we win the football league..
shores of sicilly wasn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.