Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

The Dippers are not committed to finding the perpetrator and never will, they have had several incidents involving our club and have done nothing , its all bullshit for the media , just like the bullshit about their disabled fan of colour being racially abused , to deflect their fans horrendous behavior.
They never provide any proof for the alleged offences towards their club and fans , because it doesnt happen and certainly not to the extent they claim , were as we have proof , a smashed up coach and a fan with a gash in her head , what a low life football club.
Imagine being them , yeah just think about it , imagine being them , a football club with no shame.
Would make a cracking song,
Imagine being them
A club with no shame
Especially to the tune of jurgen is a red song

Jack Gaughan is the journalist, it was someone called Billy Hogan (the CEO in fact) from Liverpool who called them.
Is he? My eye sight is going. I read it as, ‘JACK GAUGHAN, the Liverpool CEO…’. Haha

I’ve never heard of Jack Gaughan or Billy Hogan so either could have been possible.

You’re so bad, you injure little girls

You’re such cunts, you never give a shit

You keep your gobs shut cos you’re twats

you know we said so.

Never your fault and you feel fine

Last edited:
There’s an article up on the Evening News now appealing for witnesses to the incident that left the 15 year old girl injured.

Although there doesn’t seem to be anything about it in their sister paper, The Echo, which you’d have thought would be a more appropriate place.

GMP show City fans how to enter the Etihad, next time they put the Bus smashers in the top tier
HalfImpressionableHuman-max-1mb.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.