Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Whatever happened to Police filming away fans? I’ve been filmed by Police at a few away grounds. St James’ Park once, they were pointing the camera in my direction for ages, even my mates were laughing at me… I wasn’t even doing owt.
I have seen fans evicted after being filmed doing nothing, a lot of the time it is so they can recognise fans with banning orders.

Put yourself in that stewards position - probably on what? £12 an hour?
Would you (on your own) go up and try and deal with him and his hate filled pals?
Even 5 or 6 stewards would be hesitant doing that.
They aren't night club bouncers.
I'd like to think they were able to get a message to the police box so that cameras can be aimed on the culprits so they can be nabbed at a later time.
I suspect even the police would be reluctant to go in up there and take one lad out - and that would be the same for fans from any club not just the Scousers. It's too risky to do that up there (which yes begs the question why put them up there).

Come on. This isn’t Northern Ireland at the height of the troubles!

If six police went to arrest one fan who threw a flair down into a crowd of city fans they be some arguments but it’s not going to turn into a riot. For fuck sake if six police officers can’t handle a few idiot modern day football fans then god help us.

Come on. This isn’t Northern Ireland at the height of the troubles!

If six police went to arrest one fan who threw a flair down into a crowd of city fans they be some arguments but it’s not going to turn into a riot. For fuck sake if six police officers can’t handle a few idiot modern day football fans then god help us.
I think if it's on the lower level I'd agree with you as there would be back up. But up on the 3rd tier? If it all goes wrong there is no way out and if it went further badly wrong someone could go over the edge. Extreme I know but that would be all in the risk assessment.
Identify them on camera and deal with them in a safer environment

Good on Jack Gaughan there. People are injured by things being thrown at footy matches quite regularly and I doubt many clubs ring people up to apologise about it.

A good step forward from Liverpool there. Often it’s anything from silence to denial from them.
Yeah well done, I'm surprised LFC have put their head above the barricades.

The Dippers are not committed to finding the perpetrator and never will, they have had several incidents involving our club and have done nothing , its all bullshit for the media , just like the bullshit about their disabled fan of colour being racially abused , to deflect their fans horrendous behavior.
They never provide any proof for the alleged offences towards their club and fans , because it doesnt happen and certainly not to the extent they claim , were as we have proof , a smashed up coach and a fan with a gash in her head , what a low life football club.
Imagine being them , yeah just think about it , imagine being them , a football club with no shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.