Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Ricky Tomlinson appeared at a pub in Ashton a few weeks ago (he’d met the landlady and her husband in Turkiye a few weeks earlier). Just did a speech about his life, about an hour in he said “please turn your phones off recording this, I’m going to talk about Cilla Black”. Absolutely ripped into her big style, he couldn’t stand her, talked about he false accent and her put on Scouse personality, he really did hate that talentless woman.
Pan calls a kettle blackarse.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/girl-15-hit-pint-cup-25847088

She had to be rushed to the Etihad Stadium medical centre after the missile, said to have been thrown from the section containing the approximately 5,500 Liverpool fans, directly above where the girl was sat with her family in the second tier of the South Stand, shattered on impact.

Seems to me like a reasonable description. Doesn't claim truths that are not firmly established, but leaves the reader in no doubt which group the culprit likely belongs to.

In any case, I hope they find the bastard who did this to that young girl and charge him with attempted murder.

So 2,999 people per game should have to miss out because of the odd halfwit?

How about the police show some bollocks and sort out the hooligans instead of this softly softly bollocks.

A quick truncheon to the skull and these twats would soon learn to behave.

Respectfully Johnny, and I can see your point of view, in my opinion, the bigger the pack, the greater the potential influence on any pack mentality.

The small the 'pack' it will be easier to maintain. Just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.