Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Who is the head of security or whatever title it is?
It used to be Peter Fletcher.
Who is the new person? His / her email address needs to be given so Blues can drop a question asking what is going.on with this issue?

Takes over 7 weeks apparently

Going back to my Ist season at the Etihad a scally dropped his pants & showed his arse to the away fans. 3or4 of the security came along & gripped him & told him he’s been identified on cctv & he was ejected.

So that’s over 20 years ago & no one injured.

Personally I think the clubs have an ulterior motive & they’ll find a way to reduce away support & increase revenue.

Long story short. A Friend. A person they knew just avoided a prison sentence for the trouble at OT before the Liverpool match. Apart from that the book was thrown at them. Criminal record. Suspended prison sentence. Fined. Won't be allowed back into OT again.
Going off the timing of our own fans being punished for the Villa antics & the resulting punishments from the PL (after legal proceedings where completed) can we assume there’ll be an incoming charge for the rags? After all it’s nearly two years

The Millwall game in 99 the police identified 3 city fans and around 20 cockneys using VHS camcorders, main offence was throwing missiles, nearly all were convicted and sentenced to 12-24 months in prison.
This was 1999 with a VHS camcorder!
Remember that, a torrent of coins launched into the City section.
You had to turn your back for fear of losing an eye!

There will be insane hi-res CCTV coverage of the crowd at the Etihad.

Yes, but the TV networks don't have it do they? That's why the people on the pitch in May were on the evening news, and the people in the crowd for the Liverpool game aren't.

When City and GMP need to identify people, they'll release a bunch of mug shots like they did 7 weeks after the pitch invasion.

Yes, but the TV networks don't have it do they? That's why the people on the pitch were on the evening news, and the people in the crowd aren't.
That’s not the only reason. By purchasing a ticket and entering the ground, and by way of the associated statutory CCTV notices, attendees expressly consent to their images being used (and disseminated) for (inter alia) crime detection purposes. Much the same as you and I consent to our images being broadcast on Match of the Day when we purchase a ticket.

So, there is nothing in law preventing the club, in conjunction with GMP, disclosing any images of suspects to the evening news (and more widely). To suggest otherwise could lead to absurd outcomes and would defeat the principal purpose of the CCTV system within the ground.

I have significant experience in dealing with CCTV footage and systems and it is inconceivable to me that with sufficient interrogation of the system’s hard drives, that it would not, at the very least, give rise to suspects being identified.

That’s not the only reason. By purchasing a ticket and entering the ground, and by way of the associated statutory CCTV notices, attendees expressly consent to their images being used (and disseminated) for (inter alia) crime detection purposes. Much the same as you and I consent to our images being broadcast on Match of the Day when we purchase a ticket.

So, there is nothing in law preventing the club, in conjunction with GMP, disclosing any images of suspects to the evening news (and more widely). To suggest otherwise could lead to absurd outcomes and would defeat the principal purpose of the CCTV system within the ground.

I have significant experience in dealing with CCTV footage and systems and it is inconceivable to me that with sufficient interrogation of the system’s hard drives, that it would not, at the very least, give rise to suspects being identified.
It seems inconceivable to me that City would not release any footage, unless they’d been specifically advised that it could compromise any prosecutions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.