Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

It seems inconceivable to me that City would not release any footage, unless they’d been specifically advised that it could compromise any prosecutions?
That’s a possibility of course and maybe time will tell.

Like I said, I’d be amazed if the CCTV didn’t at least raise sufficient grounds for suspicion, given the object that was thrown, and the fact that the time and (I expect) the general area it came from would be readily identifiable. It’s hardly needle in a haystack territory.

That’s a possibility of course and maybe time will tell.

Like I said, I’d be amazed if the CCTV didn’t at least raise sufficient grounds for suspicion, given the object that was thrown, and the fact that the time and (I expect) the general area it came from would be readily identifiable. It’s hardly needle in a haystack territory.
It was completely expected that Merseyside Police and LFC wouldn’t be “able” to identify the culprits for the bus trashing or the coins thrown at Guardiola. That’s just what they do. If this incident at our stadium passes off in the same way, then we really shouldn’t accept it.

It was completely expected that Merseyside Police and LFC wouldn’t be “able” to identify the culprits for the bus trashing or the coins thrown at Guardiola. That’s just what they do. If this incident at our stadium passes off in the same way, then we really shouldn’t accept it.
Completely agree, mate.

If we cannot identify a thug launching a pint pot full of change at supporters where does that leave us. We can’t possibly guarantee safety of fans or players, it defies logic & sense that they can’t be identified in this day & age.

That’s not the only reason. By purchasing a ticket and entering the ground, and by way of the associated statutory CCTV notices, attendees expressly consent to their images being used (and disseminated) for (inter alia) crime detection purposes. Much the same as you and I consent to our images being broadcast on Match of the Day when we purchase a ticket.

So, there is nothing in law preventing the club, in conjunction with GMP, disclosing any images of suspects to the evening news (and more widely). To suggest otherwise could lead to absurd outcomes and would defeat the principal purpose of the CCTV system within the ground.

I have significant experience in dealing with CCTV footage and systems and it is inconceivable to me that with sufficient interrogation of the system’s hard drives, that it would not, at the very least, give rise to suspects being identified.
Hush. The world’s authority on everything has already informed you that you are wrong, despite your many years of extensive professional experience.
That’s you told

Just flicked the news on to be met with a piece about how a hillsborough campaigner demands the fa dock points of clubs whos fans sing about hillsborough.

Well A) … nobody does
And B) … get your own house in order
Just heard it on Radio 4 - let’s hope the full story is a well balanced view….

Just flicked the news on to be met with a piece about how a hillsborough campaigner demands the fa dock points of clubs whos fans sing about hillsborough.

Well A) … nobody does
And B) … get your own house in order
It’s like clockwork, the day before/of a City match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.