Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Just flicked the news on to be met with a piece about how a hillsborough campaigner demands the fa dock points of clubs whos fans sing about hillsborough.

Well A) … nobody does
And B) … get your own house in order
To be fair, she did go on to include clubs who are abusive about munich, Harold Shipman victims, the queen and Leeds fans being murdered - oh, and any clubs who are disrespectful enough to hold parades on the anniversary of the day their cowardly fans committed mass murder of innocent people.

It was completely expected that Merseyside Police and LFC wouldn’t be “able” to identify the culprits for the bus trashing or the coins thrown at Guardiola. That’s just what they do. If this incident at our stadium passes off in the same way, then we really shouldn’t accept it.
I get the feeling that at present the emphasis is on dampening down off pitch rivalry between the two clubs and downplaying stuff like this in the interests of improving relations or not stoking trouble between the fans? I'd imagine letting this incident pass may even be part of that as I'd be surprised if we don't have the ticketing and CCTV tech to pin down the culprits.

It bugs me that it always just dies off. All inquest, all outrage, all claims of finding the culprits and bringing them to task, invariably ends with nothing. From the French government to the Dipper Plod, they get away with it every time

You’re both wrong.

Scottish football isn’t really a proper sport and nobody outside Glasgow gives the slightest toss.

I get the feeling that at present the emphasis is on dampening down off pitch rivalry between the two clubs and downplaying stuff like this in the interests of improving relations or not stoking trouble between the fans? I'd imagine letting this incident pass may even be part of that as I'd be surprised if we don't have the ticketing and CCTV tech to pin down the culprits.
I suspect this approach is fueling, not dampening the situation.

Which if correct, is absolutely shameful towards that poor girl.

Exactly this. The feral dippers get away with it again.

So, there is nothing in law preventing the club, in conjunction with GMP, disclosing any images of suspects to the evening news (and more widely). To suggest otherwise

No one is suggesting otherwise?

I didn’t say the club couldn’t release footage, I couldn’t have been more clear that they could.

I said the tv companies had footage of the pitch invasion which meant they could play it with no input from the club on the same day.

I’m not sure why you’re trying to disagree with something I’ve never said.

This is not that complicated. @Psychedelic Casual thinks the reason there’s been no footage of the Liverpool fans released on tv is a conspiracy by the club with Liverpool against City fans because in May, there was footage of the incident the same night.

In reality, that footage was already in the public domain and didn’t come from the club, or GMP, who took 7 weeks to appeal to the public with photos.

That’s it. I’ve never said there’s no HD CCTV of the Liverpool fans, I’ve never said the club can’t release footage of the fans. You are arguing against things I’ve never said.

Hush. The world’s authority on everything has already informed you that you are wrong, despite your many years of extensive professional experience.
That’s you told

Again, I never even disagreed with him, so try reading.

BBC News now.

A Hillsborough Family Association member wants clubs to be fined or points deducted for chants like always the victims by their fans.

In the report the BBC specifically linked the 'always the victims' chant to 'Hillsborough'.

Munich chants by Liverpool fans were mentioned as well in the report.

Watch the BBC news, the report should be shown again after 9am.

If that was the case, it would confirm to me the club are completely out of touch with our fan base and have a very limited knowledge of the dippers fan base bordering on naive.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.