Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Do you think that the police are going to tell you how they are progressing, everything must be kept from the public or they might as well send the culprit, if known, a letter saying be in at 3 o'clock friday we want a word with you.

Like when city fans went on the pitch ?

I see what you mean

That is worrying.

The LFC cult and media really do manage to deflect the criticism their behaviour truly deserves with no signs of anybody having the bollocks to call them out.
But why does it worry you? You can't honestly think that the club will update a random fan via email with any details in an ongoing investigation? The modern need to know everything happening is truly baffling.

On the question of identifying the culprit from CCTV and media video, how long do we think it would take to identify and release an image of a single culprit, if it took seven weeks to release 21 images following the pitch invasion?

I’ve no idea why but you see it all the time in the Evening News, that the police suddenly release CCTV images and appeal for information, months and months after the event. Even best part of a year sometimes.

I’m assuming there must be a reason, although I can’t think of one that makes a whole lot of sense.

I’ve no idea why but you see it all the time in the Evening News, that the police suddenly release CCTV images and appeal for information, months and months after the event. Even best part of a year sometimes.

I’m assuming there must be a reason, although I can’t think of one that makes a whole lot of sense.

The fact that you know the exact time it was thrown from & the vicinity means you’d probably have it within 10 minutes.

Totally agree but this was the excuse that was trotted out soon after the incident and, I think, was reported by some media outlets. The source needs to be identified and discredited.
It was a parody, as in a joke or piss take.

No one took it seriously bar complete idiots, but there were more than expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.