Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

If the boot was on the other foot , and it was one of our fans throwing a missile at Klanfield , he would be in Strangeways already , our club bow down to Dippers F.C. every time as if we are in awe of them , about time our club backed our support 100% and take more consideration before making statements that conpare our fans to the low life rancid morally bereft twats that wear red.
If nothing comes of this and it gets airbrushed away like I fear it may, then our football club have some questions to answer. If the club are serious about ending the problems between the two sets of fans then this needs to be dealt with correctly and firmly. Ignoring it to not upset them is the complete wrong way of going about it. As we know it only encourages them further. The club are going to lose a lot of credibility with the fans over this. But as I have said previously I’m pretty sure they couldn’t give a fuck. Poor from City is this.

If nothing comes of this and it gets airbrushed away like I fear it may, then our football club have some questions to answer. If the club are serious about ending the problems between the two sets of fans then this needs to be dealt with correctly and firmly. Ignoring it to not upset them is the complete wrong way of going about it. As we know it only encourages them further. The club are going to lose a lot of credibility with the fans over this. But as I have said previously I’m pretty sure they couldn’t give a fuck. Poor from City is this.

Unless you are privy to what is going on with the investigation then I'm not sure you can say it's poor from the club.

The investigation will be carried out in the way the club sees fit, playing to the galleries won't form part of their thinking, and nor should it.

Unless you are privy to what is going on with the investigation then I'm not sure you can say it's poor from the club.

The investigation will be carried out in the way the club sees fit, playing to the galleries won't form part of their thinking, and nor should it.
I think it's in the public interest for this to be treated exactly the same as City fans were treated.....photos in the papers. Why not?

Reactions: PPT
I think it's in the public interest for this to be treated exactly the same as City fans were treated.....photos in the papers. Why not?

No it isn't in the public interest, it's in the interest of people who are more concerned about a rivalry with Liverpool fans than allowing the Club the opportunity to carry out an investigation in the way they feel it should be carried out.

From everything we've heard from the young girl's family (who are the ones who really matter) they are satisfied with the way the club is handling it.

No it isn't in the public interest, it's in the interest of people who are more concerned about a rivalry with Liverpool fans than allowing the Club the opportunity to carry out an investigation in the way they feel it should be carried out.

From everything we've heard from the young girl's family (who are the ones who really matter) they are satisfied with the way the club is handling it.
They may be.......some of us are not.

Match going fans see them treated differently and it grinds mate. Especially after years of it.

Match going fans see them treated differently and it grinds mate. Especially after years of it.

"They may be"?

They are the only ones who have any knowledge of the investigation and you're completely dismissing their opinion.

And you're doing so from a position of having absolutely no information or insight into the investigation other than you think there should have been some photos in the paper.

Playground nonsense I'm afraid.

"They may be"?

They are the only ones who have any knowledge of the investigation and you're completely dismissing their opinion.

And you're doing so from a position of having absolutely no information or insight into the investigation other than you think there should have been some photos in the paper.

Playground nonsense I'm afraid.
Playground nonsense? wtf you going on about?

Who is dismissing the little girls parents? Are you a bit mental?

Out of touch with match going fans pal

It wasnt just the little girl who had stuff chucked at her. What about all the other shit being chucked?

Where are the photos of those cunts in the papers? You know like our photos were?

Last edited:
Had an email reply from City Security today in response to my complaint following the Liverpool match. Addressed to “Folks” so clearly to more than just me and probably to everyone who sent in a complaint.

Quite a long email and just full of reassurances which I don’t have a lot of faith in. Says they are “….receiving ongoing support from LFC”. Again no faith in that based on what’s happened at Anfield in the past. Also asks for anyone with mobile phone footage of any incidents to send in to them along with times and locations.

MCFC Security Team - I’m sure you read posts on here so note my words - “I have no faith in what you’ve said in your email”

agree, as a fan in 115 often pelted with coins in cup games yet told off for shouting to loud during games to support the team, it is about time we received a little respect in return. I want to see something done about the behaviour of away fans in tier three during cup games, it is happening regular now but taken to another low level Vs LFC.

There is a duty of care here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.