Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I ask the question why would someone carry so many coins if not for intent when in this day and age you pay with your card, or in case with a scouse someones card they have dipped
it was a fucking coach driver collection mate.......its fans like you who are furthering this scouse hatred

Had an email reply from City Security today in response to my complaint following the Liverpool match. Addressed to “Folks” so clearly to more than just me and probably to everyone who sent in a complaint.

Quite a long email and just full of reassurances which I don’t have a lot of faith in. Says they are “….receiving ongoing support from LFC”. Again no faith in that based on what’s happened at Anfield in the past. Also asks for anyone with mobile phone footage of any incidents to send in to them along with times and locations.

MCFC Security Team - I’m sure you read posts on here so note my words - “I have no faith in what you’ve said in your email”
Addressing an email about security concerns and a child being subjected to GBH to "folks" just demonstrates how much the club don't give the slightest fuck and intend to brush it all under the carpet in the interests of cooling down the scouse rivalry.

Fucking shameful.

I ask the question why would someone carry so many coins if not for intent when in this day and age you pay with your card, or in case with a scouse someones card they have dipped
To be fair your average scouser probably doesn't qualify for a bank account. It might've been their days takings begging outside Croxteth market.

Addressing an email about security concerns and a child being subjected to GBH to "folks" just demonstrates how much the club don't give the slightest fuck and intend to brush it all under the carpet in the interests of cooling down the scouse rivalry.

Fucking shameful.
I agree. My first thought when I started to read it. You send a formal complaint in to a multi-million pound organisation and they reply with “Folks”. I don’t blame the person who wrote it as it should be coming from someone more senior considering the seriousness of it all. I would have expected it to come from the Head of Safety & Security.

Reactions: PPT
What gets me is the idea that you have to hit someone to be considered guilty of a crime or worthy of punishment. Let’s be honest, if you throw coins into a crowd, whether or not you hit someone and do any damage is entirely random. It’s the reason that when you get done for speeding, ‘but I didn’t hit anyone’ isn’t a valid defence.

Disgusting reply from Matt Durcan. The general unlawful behaviour from numerous supporters, he says. Not Liverpool supporters. I obviously missed blues throwing missiles up at them. The club is spineless.

If nothing comes of this and it gets airbrushed away like I fear it may, then our football club have some questions to answer. If the club are serious about ending the problems between the two sets of fans then this needs to be dealt with correctly and firmly. Ignoring it to not upset them is the complete wrong way of going about it. As we know it only encourages them further. The club are going to lose a lot of credibility with the fans over this. But as I have said previously I’m pretty sure they couldn’t give a fuck. Poor from City is this.
Is it not a police & cps decision? Nothing to do with the club mate, so I believe you’re annoyed at the club for no reason whatsoever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.