Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

No idea. I'd assume City would look at it and if they see anything they'd hand it over rather than simply give the police 2 hours of tapes to wade through??
Ha ha, blind leading the blind here mate. I assumed the opposite, which would explain our differing views on the club being at fault

Hopefully someone with a wee bit more knowledge will confirm one way or another

No it isn't in the public interest, it's in the interest of people who are more concerned about a rivalry with Liverpool fans than allowing the Club the opportunity to carry out an investigation in the way they feel it should be carried out.

From everything we've heard from the young girl's family (who are the ones who really matter) they are satisfied with the way the club is handling it.
Lots of fans were hit by objects thrown from the third tier including flares, thankfully most were not seriously harmed, I sit in the second tier and although I have never been hit by anything, I want the club to keep season ticket holders like myself aware of what is being done to bring those responsible to task.

If publishing photo's helps then it should happen. I am a member of the public and I consider it to be a matter of public interest, nothing to do with stirring a rivalry with any clubs fans Liverpool or otherwise.

Lots of fans were hit by objects thrown from the third tier including flares, thankfully most were not seriously harmed, I sit in the second tier and although I have never been hit by anything, I want the club to keep season ticket holders like myself aware of what is being done to bring those responsible to task.

If publishing photo's helps then it should happen. I am a member of the public and I consider it to be a matter of public interest, nothing to do with stirring a rivalry with any clubs fans Liverpool or otherwise.
Dead right, I was evicted from 315 for the game and put into 114, luckily very little came down on my block but the point stands. City have a duty of care to ALL fans in the ground.

Of course safety in the ground is the clubs responsibility, but I’m not sure how that links to City having anything to do with the prosecution, other than supplying cctv footage?

Have I misunderstood you or did you misunderstand my previous post?

When you enter the Etihad stadium you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of entering the stadium. One of those terms and conditions is your behaviour inside the stadium.

City have a state of the art security/CCTV room which gives them access to CCTV cameras all over the stadium, that would include SSL3.

There is a not so subtle CCTV camera hanging from the roof of the SSL1 concourse, behind block 115. I doubt many City fans have noticed it. It’s a small semi-ball shaped CCTV camera. I’ll take a picture of it on Sunday. I give the camera a wave every now and again. :-)

Last edited:
Do the police have their own box at CoMS like they had at the back of J Block in the Main Stand?

You can imagine how much better and high tech our security room and ground surveillance is inside and outside the Etihad.

Hibs vs Hearts, Easter Road Stadium, Police, G4S security control room feature, Fans, cctv​

3F203D45-B4F6-4584-9FD9-24034D6A714E.jpeg

I noticed that the police were filming City fans in level 2 at the Everton game, sadly they were not doing so for the Liverpool game, wonder why. I have video of them doing it.

Surely the police could have filmed the Liverpool fans from the front of the third tier.

It would have been a deterrent, or been a record of what went on. Or would this be to obvious for GMP's brightest.

Perhaps they thought the scouse would behave after the joint email.

Reactions: PPT
I noticed that the police were filming City fans in level 2 at the Everton game, sadly they were not doing so for the Liverpool game, wonder why. I have video of them doing it.

Surely the police could have filmed the Liverpool fans from the front of the third tier.

It would have been a deterrent, or been a record of what went on. Or would this be to obvious for GMP's brightest.

Perhaps they thought the scouse would behave after the joint email.
I sit in block 211 South stand and police were stood at the back of us with cameras on a tripod recording the away fans against Liverpool and Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.