Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I can definitely see your point mate, I think the fact VAR is miles away from the stadium shows it doesn’t need to be there for pin point accuracy, for me though I’d prefer an option of being able to see the wider scope, and being physically there I think it helps you get the mood of the crowd better, but Policing of games has changed massively from back in the day I guess.
Thinking about it, they will probably use a space away from the ground, that is dedicated to big events across the city where they can coordinate with other public agencies such as highways and the ambulance service and be able to follow through on the requirements set down by a SAG chaired by MCC. There’s a lot of planning that goes into these events. Same goes for festivals and concerts. Makes sense they are all commanded from the same place, irrespective of where the events are held within GM. All the technology, communications and command structure will all be housed within that space in order for situations to be responded to as quickly as possible. It won’t be perfect, of course, but it makes absolute sense to operate that way, thinking about it.

Bang on mate, but surely if they can identify anyone throwing coins pots or anything at other people they can at least be banned from the Etihad for life. Also the chance they could be charged with intent to cause harm or damage, whichever is the correct description of charge.
Sure, but my guess is that they want to nail this bastard

Thinking about it, they will probably use a space away from the ground, that is dedicated to big events across the city where they can coordinate with other public agencies such as highways and the ambulance service and be able to follow through on the requirements set down by a SAG chaired by MCC. There’s a lot of planning that goes into these events. Same goes for festivals and concerts. Makes sense they are all commanded from the same place, irrespective of where the events are held within GM. All the technology, communications and command structure will all be housed within that space in order for situations to be responded to as quickly as possible. It won’t be perfect, of course, but it makes absolute sense to operate that way, thinking about it.

a while ago but prob same

So, nearly 3 weeks have passed, and with technology and cctv and camera phones and social media all available, not one murmur from the scruffy twats about their horrible cunts, their disgusting fucking peasants who watch them, looks like their gobshite club and the pricks at merseyside plod have got away with it yet again.

It doesn't take 3 weeks to find who thrown the pint pot, it just doesn't.

Isn't it GMP who are supposed to be investigating this incident?
Yes but it will inevitably rely on assistance from Miseryside Police. If or when GMP get a facial image of the bloke who threw it they will have to find his identity and that will need the local police to either know him or circulate it where people may know him.

what punishment/and how quick would Manchester city receive if the boot was on the other foot ?
I bet it would still be mainline headlines in the media and a major witch hunt on all BT/SKY channels

the problem as always has been with Liverpool and its fan and lack of punishment ? It's why it keeps happening time and time again, until somebody sitting on one of the governing bodies board find some guts and call them out, it will never change, so until then it will never stop.

the email Manchester city sent out to fans was a bend over please, let the scousers fuck us over again ?
also, the moderators on this site don't understand our own fans feeling ? but will ban us for speaking the truth because of the fear of a comeback, AGAIN it's bowing down to them ?

look, they have us all under their thumbs because of what happened and all the blame was somebody else is fault,
but there must be a point of enough is enough and let's grow some balls, in both world wars many innocent people were killed, but do we still blame each other for the deaths, NO we move on, the blame does not mean we walk all over the Germans and treat them like dirt time and time again,

Isn't it GMP who are supposed to be investigating this incident?
It is GMP and I believe there are in excess of 400 cameras in the stadium
The suspects image if captured will be circulated to Liverpool police and also if that doesn’t work via a press appeal
However not all incidents are captured within the stadium
I suspect this one is unfortunately not captured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.