Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Yes but it will inevitably rely on assistance from Miseryside Police. If or when GMP get a facial image of the bloke who threw it they will have to find his identity and that will need the local police to either know him or circulate it where people may know him.

why do we need to have
facial image of the bloke who threw it they will have to find his identity

look, when you go to a game of football you are representing your club ? if somebody steps out of line, then you ban all of them, the police close clubs and pubs down because of trouble in or outside the place, Manchester city and GMP should ban all Liverpool fans from the next game at the Etihad, then if there is any more trouble in the future then a banning order should be put in place for 5 years

why do we need to have

look, when you go to a game of football you are representing your club ? if somebody steps out of line, then you ban all of them, the police close clubs and pubs down because of trouble in or outside the place, Manchester city and GMP should ban all Liverpool fans from the next game at the Etihad, then if there is any more trouble in the future then a banning order should be put in place for 5 years
It won’t be the 1st time their ‘fans’ have been banned from somewhere and it won’t be the last..!

Of course safety in the ground is the clubs responsibility, but I’m not sure how that links to City having anything to do with the prosecution, other than supplying cctv footage?

Have I misunderstood you or did you misunderstand my previous post?
Not sure, maybe I was picking on your words “nothing to do with the club”. I agree any prosecution is down to CPS/Police but trying to say the club must play a part in that with investigating and providing evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.