Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

If City cant prosecut and have to rely on the police and CPS than why do clubs get fined for fans behave ? The only course a club can take is to throw the people out !

It seems club can be fined for fans behave put cant take any action against the fans !

Nothing will happen, never does with these cunts -

Bus bricking
Coach smashing
Coin throwing
Piss throwing
Flare throwing
Spitting

No one ever does anything
Seriously, 2 sides to every coin. Do you not know people sing songs about them. Only so much scouse cunts can take before they retaliate. Everyone who has never come face to face with these feral cunts, will tell you how nice they are.

Bang on mate, but surely if they can identify anyone throwing coins pots or anything at other people they can at least be banned from the Etihad for life. Also the chance they could be charged with intent to cause harm or damage, whichever is the correct description of charge.
It would be charged and wounding with intent, which carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

The Police or Security mate ?
Security but they are in contact with police through radios and by talking to them.

I've had security coming up to me to tell me I'm being closely monitored from the other side of the ground . They must have some good Hi Res cameras etc.

That Peter Fletcher bloke used to be in charge of that box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.