Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Had an update.

Don’t ask me to go into any specifics because there weren’t any.

Unfortunately there’s no ‘actual video evidence’ of the Liverpool fan who threw the cup filled with coins that hit the girl. Without the video evidence City are unable to identify the culprit, and GMP can’t arrest and charge the Liverpool fan. As for the other items thrown by Liverpool fans, that wasn’t mentioned.
Was this a formal update to a complaint ? Asking because I logged a complaint, got the "Folks, ......" catch all email response a week or so ago saying they were still investigating etc. I've not had anything since.

Was this a formal update to a complaint ? Asking because I logged a complaint, got the "Folks, ......" catch all email response a week or so ago saying they were still investigating etc. I've not had anything since.

Sorry, can’t go into specifics, but what I was told is 100% reliable.

If there was any specific CCTV evidence of the Liverpool fan who threw the pot containing the coins and liquid, he (or she) would have been arrested by now. It’s over 3 weeks since the incident happened.

If there was any specific CCTV evidence of the Liverpool fan who threw the pot containing the coins and liquid, he (or she) would have been arrested by now. It’s 3 weeks since the incident happened.
Ok thanks for reply. This is not aimed at you. For me it's disappointing they didn't have strong CCTV surveillance on the Liverpool fans. In comparison they very quickly identified me as a potential witness to something at an earlier game, and had clear CCTV footage of that.

If there was enough specific evidence the Liverpool fan who threw the pot containing the coins and liquid would have been arrested by now. It’s 3 weeks since the incident happened.
Another poster shared this news a week or 2 back so you aren’t divulging any revelations. Most posters didn’t expect anything else.

I can see why a lot of posters have a high regard for the non City supporting “Club officials” but they don’t mean anything to me. Just like my lifelong support means sweet FA to them. It’s no big deal.

FWIW I prefer the more open and honest approach from Soriano and Khaldoon about maximising income.

Anyone going in South Stand Level 1 for Cup
Games now know they are taking a risk of being hit with missiles, with little chance of the perpetrators being prosecuted. Likewise, we know the Club officials will readily accept a much reduced Away allocation at the swamp.

If fans aren’t comfortable with the risks they need to relocate out of South Stand Level 1 for the Arsenal game.

Last edited:
Another poster shared this news a week or 2 back so you aren’t divulging any revelations. Most posters didn’t expect anything else.

I can see why a lot of posters have a high regard for the non City supporting “Club officials” but they don’t mean anything to me. Just like my lifelong support means sweet FA to them. It’s no big deal.

FWIW I prefer the more open and honest approach from Soriano and Khaldoon about maximising income.

Anyone going in South Stand Level 1 for Cup
Games now know they are taking a risk of being hit with missiles, with little chance of the perpetrators being prosecuted. Likewise, we know the Club officials will readily accept a much reduced Away allocation at the swamp.

If fans aren’t comfortable with the risks they need to relocate out of South Stand Level 1 for the Arsenal game.
So the scousers get off completely scot free yet again. Who would have thought eh? As club we really do need to get a backbone and treat our fans (paying customers) with the decency and respect that we deserve. As a few have said: Absolutely no surprise at all, but seriously disappointing on every level.

So the scousers get off completely scot free yet again. Who would have thought eh? As club we really do need to get a backbone and treat our fans (paying customers) with the decency and respect that we deserve. As a few have said: Absolutely no surprise at all, but seriously disappointing on every level.
More evidence of how spineless the powers that be are at City, see also the dealings with the media, as long as £££££ rolls in who gives a shit about the fanbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.