Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Another poster shared this news a week or 2 back so you aren’t divulging any revelations. Most posters didn’t expect anything else.

I can see why a lot of posters have a high regard for the non City supporting “Club officials” but they don’t mean anything to me. Just like my lifelong support means sweet FA to them. It’s no big deal.

FWIW I prefer the more open and honest approach from Soriano and Khaldoon about maximising income.

Anyone going in South Stand Level 1 for Cup
Games now know they are taking a risk of being hit with missiles, with little chance of the perpetrators being prosecuted. Likewise, we know the Club officials will readily accept a much reduced Away allocation at the swamp.

If fans aren’t comfortable with the risks they need to relocate out of South Stand Level 1 for the Arsenal game.

I know I’m not. It’s the source I’m not naming. There’s no need.

The club may not like this, but I’m not bothered anymore, as they have decided the secret approach is the best way, that includes not updating the media(and the fans about the incident/s), and the way they have treated the fans in general, on-going.(the email, etc)

In the future if anyone is hit and injured by an object thrown from L2 and L3 by the away fans they should consider legal action. It’s City’s and the FA‘s duty and responsibility to protect City fans inside the ground, which clearly hasn’t happened during the Liverpool and Chelsea games. Once a flurry of legal actions are brought against the club and the FA both of them might sit down and come up with a plan and implement it to stop City fans from being hit and injured by objects thrown by away fans from L3 and L2.

Last edited:
Sorry, can’t go into specifics, but what I was told is 100% reliable.

If there was any specific CCTV evidence of the Liverpool fan who threw the pot containing the coins and liquid, he (or she) would have been arrested by now. It’s over 3 weeks since the incident happened.
What about the other missiles thrown throughout the match? Were all the cameras not working? I am sure your info is correct but what are we paying security for? I spoke to a copper on Saturday at the swamp who was on duty for the LFC game at our place. He said it was easier to manage in the past when the police grabbed them out of their seats at the first sign of anything being chucked and that was a deterrent to the rest of them. He said they had to rely on cameras these days because they didn't have enough police to actually watch the crowd properly. He said more but I don't want to get him in any shit.

What about the other missiles thrown throughout the match? Were all the cameras not working? I am sure your info is correct but what are we paying security for? I spoke to a copper on Saturday at the swamp who was on duty for the LFC game at our place. He said it was easier to manage in the past when the police grabbed them out of their seats at the first sign of anything being chucked and that was a deterrent to the rest of them. He said they had to rely on cameras these days because they didn't have enough police to actually watch the crowd properly. He said more but I don't want to get him in any shit.

Like you and every other City fan I don’t know about that. Only the club can answer those questions and more, but they have decided not to go public on anything. That has been the clubs policy for years, bar a last resort, when they issue a short and carefully worded statement.

Sorry, can’t go into specifics, but what I was told is 100% reliable.

If there was any specific CCTV evidence of the Liverpool fan who threw the pot containing the coins and liquid, he (or she) would have been arrested by now. It’s over 3 weeks since the incident happened.

Had an update.

Don’t ask me to go into any specifics because there weren’t any.

Unfortunately there’s no ‘actual video evidence’ of the Liverpool fan who threw the cup filled with coins that hit the girl. Without the video evidence City are unable to identify the culprit, and GMP can’t arrest and charge the Liverpool fan. As for the other items thrown by Liverpool fans, that wasn’t mentioned.
This was confirmed at my local branch supporters club last night.
Apparently, the news had been shared by a club official at the main supporters club meeting the previous week.

I could be wrong on this but I seem to recall a City fan being prosecuted several seasons ago when coins were thrown outside at opposition fans and someone got injured. It's not the incident I posted about the other week where a City fan was jailed for throwing a coin at a Liverpool fan and partially blinding him. This was a different match - it might've been a derby match - and IIRC the police couldn't identify that it was his particular coin that injured the fan but he was still prosecuted anyway, so if I've gotten that right then they should go after all the Liverpool fans who can be identified for throwing shit at our fans.

It's buried as we all knew it would be. Another one swept under the Liverpool carpet and done by our own club. Absolutely fucking pathetic of them. I love the team but am starting to despise the people who run our club.
Merseyside Police coming across as rather efficient compared with “our Club” and GMP. I see people have been charged for the Elle Edwards murder on Christmas Eve. I know that was clearly a much bigger scale investigation, that’s also not subject to the same political and media force field as LFC.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.