Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

For anyone doubting that the club doesn't care that much, what are the odds of the club putting certain away fans above the directors boxes ?

Had an update.

Don’t ask me to go into any specifics because there weren’t any.

Unfortunately there’s no ‘actual video evidence’ of the Liverpool fan who threw the cup filled with coins that hit the girl. Without the video evidence City are unable to identify the culprit, and GMP can’t arrest and charge the Liverpool fan. As for the other items thrown by Liverpool fans, that wasn’t mentioned.
Surely one of the lovable rogues saw who did this and will turn them in???

Another poster shared this news a week or 2 back so you aren’t divulging any revelations. Most posters didn’t expect anything else.

I can see why a lot of posters have a high regard for the non City supporting “Club officials” but they don’t mean anything to me. Just like my lifelong support means sweet FA to them. It’s no big deal.

FWIW I prefer the more open and honest approach from Soriano and Khaldoon about maximising income.

Anyone going in South Stand Level 1 for Cup
Games now know they are taking a risk of being hit with missiles, with little chance of the perpetrators being prosecuted. Likewise, we know the Club officials will readily accept a much reduced Away allocation at the swamp.

If fans aren’t comfortable with the risks they need to relocate out of South Stand Level 1 for the Arsenal game.
Should leave it empty with a banner over the seats explaining why. Maybe with a photo of the girl who was hit on it.

I've said before in either this or another thread that should something get chucked, we should all just go on the pitch in a calm manner for safety.

It'd take a lot of balls, would get the issue publicity and shame various parties involved and I'd doubt City would be issuing 5.5K banning orders.

I've said before in either this or another thread that should something get chucked, we should all just go on the pitch in a calm manner for safety.

It'd take a lot of balls, would get the issue publicity and shame various parties involved and I'd doubt City would be issuing 5.5K banning orders.
A picture of you would end up in the MUEN, like the other City fans, you’d get a criminal record, a 3 season ban, and the club would also ban you. You’d pretty much be nailed to the cross of the on-going clamp down on football fans.

A picture of you would end up in the MUEN, like the other City fans, you’d get a criminal record, a 3 season ban, and the club would also ban you. You’d pretty much be nailed to the cross of the on-going clamp down on football fans.
Just wear a curly perm wig and a fake scouse accent

You'll suddenly be the invisible man

Had an update.

Don’t ask me to go into any specifics because there weren’t any.

Unfortunately there’s no ‘actual video evidence’ of the Liverpool fan who threw the cup filled with coins that hit the girl. Without the video evidence City are unable to identify the culprit, and GMP can’t arrest and charge the Liverpool fan. As for the other items thrown by Liverpool fans, that wasn’t mentioned.
Really!

For the parent of that poor girl, sue the club for injury compensation.

This is bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.