Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

@stuart brennan Are you going to publish an article about this today? You showed an initial interest when I and many others were pelted with missiles in the semi-final at Wembley, but I don’t think the story saw the light of day.

Maybe Sam Lee can run his story especially with his links with both clubs & fans.

SLIAC

Nearly got nicked at half time for telling 20 coppers stood around the bar laughing and doing fuck all at HT that they were shithouses and should have been up on the front row of the tier above
Good on you mate. They are not exonerated from accountability just because they wear a uniform.

Last edited:
This should be highlighted by Manchester city by club statements and getting the police and Premier League/FA involved, we need to show the truth about them scum fans, we all knew what was coming after the email they both sent out,

am sick of getting bans in the Liverpool thread here on blue moon because I speak the truth ? everybody needs to start getting a backbone and call them out for what they are (SCUM) and not BAN our own fan site,

ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, why are we made to stand and take this shit by them scum fans ?

If that scummy club had a gram of integrity, they'd come out and say that due to,the terrible behaviour of their fans, they wouldn't be taking an allocation for the PL game.
Seen on the bbc feed that the official lfc twitter account has praised their loyal travelling fanbase for their support

You cant make this shit up, its a fucking disgrace of a club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.