Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Yeah good idea but how exactly do you enforce a lifetime ban at even a single ground let alone all football in this country?

How do they enforce bans already?

It's difficult but already done. You are right in that lower leagues and non league clubs will be easily accessible. But I doubt red scousers will want to go see Marine FC or City of Liverpool.

Why are the media terrified of offending these feral scumbags?

Is it because the media is full of dippers and you don't shit on your own? Is it because they can see how they turned on the sun and practically made this rag un-buyable on Merseyside.. a campaign that continues to this day?

Just seems odd that they never appear to receive any criticism whatsoever despite their crime sheet being longer than every other fanbase combined

Well the BBC have just reported that the game had no trouble after both sets of fans were warned by e mail . That BBC whitewash covers all .
I commented about the coins and the smoke flare being thrown in the Telegraph, the whole article, never mind my comment has been pulled. Operation see fuck all say even less well and truly under way.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.