Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

yeah .....not blaming scousers who were chucking stuff ...lumping blues in with their behaviour yet again.

You can think that all day but we know what's really going on.

It isn't lumping blues in. It doesn't say from both sets of fans. It simply acknowledges there were incidents and they will investigate. Without pointing fingers. Which I agree, the club maybe should do, but easily opens to fingers being pointed back before they can determine there is nothing to point at.

Last edited:
It isn't lumping blues in. It doesn't say from both sets of fans. It simply acknowledges there were incidents and they will investigate. Without painting fingers. Which I agree, the club maybe should do, but easily opens to fingers being pointed back before they can determine there is nothing to point at.
fair enough mate...I'm just being an hysterical blue...

Just fucking hate scousers and have done a very long time

It isn't lumping blues in. It doesn't say from both sets of fans. It simply acknowledges there were incidents and they will investigate. Without painting fingers. Which I agree, the club maybe should do, but easily opens to fingers being pointed back before they can determine there is nothing to point at.
Yes if you make accusations then you just get accusations raised against you. They're trying to do it diplomatically and let the investigative processes take their due courses without inflaming the situation.

But we all know it was them.

Dont know about Painting fingers? The dippers threw stuff at city fans, why dont the club just say that instead of all the other crap?

Why cant the dippers release their own statement ?

Our statement should read along the lines " we are so for the injuries caused to our fans from missiles throw from the dippers in ss3.
Until LFC get control of their fans the dippers are banned from the Etihad. We had hoped our joint pre match email would have calmed things down, sadly the dippers ignored it."

Last edited:
Why is it a joint statement which infers both sets of fans were acting like twats. Let them issue their own statement apologising for their feral fan base. When will they take ownership of their actions, when someone is killed? Media needs to wake up to not only their actions but the actions of the club as a whole, their police force and every murky figure that apparently protects them from any form of criticism
Spot on. As a club, we need to grow a pair where Liverpool FC are concerned. You have to stand up to bullies.

When we used to get rightly criticised over Munich songs, the club made a ham-fisted attempt before the 50th anniversary game to highlight it in the media. It had much the same effect as this 'joint statement' shit has, of alienating the fanbase. The way we stamped out those vile songs was by policing it ourselves, with people singing them told to shut up by their fellow fans.

If it was only 'a minority', as the club statement says, then the majority have a responsibility to police that behaviour, which reflects on all of them. The fact it carried on unabated for 90 minutes suggests that certainly didn't happen in the away end. Even if the majority didn't take an active part, I bet most of them thought it was a great laugh. They've been brainwashed (and we've helped them by our own craven actions as a club) into thinking they are the victims and that they bear no responsibility for their actions.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.