Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Yes if you make accusations then you just get accusations raised against you. They're trying to do it diplomatically and let the investigative processes take their due courses without inflaming the situation.

But we all know it was them.

They are (both clubs) partly trusting the fans to read that and know what/who it refers to. At least as immediate reaction, till more can conclusively be said. Ignorong it or waiting would be wrong. Lashing out partially likewise. This is an interim middle ground.

Not sure why the club puts out a statement which puts zero blame or even points out which fanbase who was responsible for these "incidents". The fact that only City have even posted it on social media would probably make most people unfamiliar with the "incidents" assume City fans are to blame. People who somehow are unaware of how the "normal" scouser brain works that is. I guess Liverpool is afraid to offend their fans by accusing them of the crimes they committed, and made sure any statement involves zero blame on their part and will get minimal exposure by only posting it on their website. As we all know they are ashamed of nothing and offended by everything. Its simply never their fault.

yeah .....not blaming scousers who were chucking stuff ...lumping blues in with their behaviour yet again.

You can think that all day but we know what's really going on.
Still not what i says. Unless you know for a fact their was no mis behaviour from any City fans at all.

Not sure why the club puts out a statement which puts zero blame or even points out which fanbase who was responsible for these "incidents". The fact that only City have even posted it on social media would probably make most people unfamiliar with the "incidents" assume City fans are to blame. People who somehow are unaware of how the "normal" scouser brain works that is. I guess Liverpool is afraid to offend their fans by accusing them of the crimes they committed, and made it certain any statement involves zero blame on their part and will get minimal exposure by only posting it on their website. As we all know they are ashamed of nothing and offended by everything. Its simply never their fault.
It wasn’t them. It was Everton fans.

Still not what i says. Unless you know for a fact their was no mis behaviour from any City fans at all.
already addressed this pal...no need to bang on about it. Scousers are at fault here not blues. Unless you have evidence to the contrary? Photos? Videos? Post them if you have .. or eye witness accounts?

you know like all the evidence presented so far?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.