Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Only a matter of time till we are talking again about a major incident were god forbid someone/people have lost their lives due too these cnuts,close the gate before the horse has bolted ffs..

“These incidents will be fully investigated, reported to the police and the individuals who are found to be responsible will be subject to the sanction process of their respective club.

I wonder how that will pan out…

Liverpool FC can confirm that having studied CCTV evidence of the incident, Mr X has been found guilty of causing harm to a 15 year old Manchester City supporter by virtue of throwing a plastic cup containing coins. We find this wholly unacceptable and he will be moved further away from home supporters at any subsequent away games he attends.

In other news…

Manchester City have today issued life bans to 24783 City supporters for singing nasty songs and name-calling.

“These incidents will be fully investigated, reported to the police and the individuals who are found to be responsible will be subject to the sanction process of their respective club.

I wonder how that will pan out…

Liverpool FC can confirm that having studied CCTV evidence of the incident, Mr X has been found guilty of causing harm to a 15 year old Manchester City supporter by virtue of throwing a plastic cup containing coins. We find this wholly unacceptable and he will be moved further away from home supporters at any subsequent away games he attends.

In other news…

Manchester City have today issued life bans to 24783 City supporters for singing nasty songs and name-calling.
The merseyside police investigating scousers chucking stuff?

Funny as fuck

already addressed this pal...no need to bang on about it. Scousers are at fault here not blues. Unless you have evidence to the contrary? Photos? Videos? Post them if you have .. or eye witness accounts?

you know like all the evidence presented so far?
None of us have all the evidence,you or me certainly don't, the club will find evidence and as the statement says fans of whichever team will be punished. It may well be all liverpool fans or it may not. Why anyone would expect a statement singling out liverpool is beyond me.

Last edited:
Why cant the dippers release their own statement ?
I can (sort of) understand the joint declaration before the match, and now the joint statement afterwards.
I can also understand (sort of) why the joint declaration didn't go into 'istree - as it's trying to defuse the (admitably one-side only causing issues) situation.

But I can't understand why, at the time of the joint statement afterwards, that it would be the perfect opportunity to officially list and show on the record any incidents as officially notified/recorded (Liverpool throwing flares, pint pots, coins onto SSL2. Liverpool laying out a blue outside. etc), and just to keep adding to them, as more incidents are reported/come in.

The tallying up and strict factual reporting of incidents would be impartial by both clubs, but the underlying reason for those facts would be clearly visible to the 'neutral' world.

I really don't get why they were let out at the same time as City fans, every CCTV camera should have been turned on them, collating and enabling fully identifying pics to be published of people wanted for further information.

As someone earlier pointed out, it's useless looking at particular seat ticket per fan, as they clearly jibbed in a load (see the aisles - deja vu Paris et al)

None of us have all the evidence,you or me certainly don't, the club will find evidence and as the statement says fanns of whichever team will be punishe. It may well be all liverpool fans or it may not. Why anyone would expect a statement singling out liverpool is beyond me.
You really think it will get investigated ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.