Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I thought it was after there disgusting song about Phil Foden's mum
think different stands hear different things, mate im ESlv3 could hear them clearly, down in 119 sounded like they never sang once

we could see the flare and pint pots though

You really think it will get investigated ?
By City ? of course I do. I just don't expect City to point the finger at Liverpool fans only before the investigation. That's the sort of thing posters on here are quick to accuse liverpool of.

So their fans esculated things once again and we pander to them in an attempt to de-esculate once again. Its worrying how tone death we can be at times. Stick out our own statement condemn every bit of criminal activity from their blameless fans and leave them to ignore it and pretend it didn't happen as usual.
You do realise a City fan was arrested for racially abusing disabled Liverpool fans?

If we want to claim superiority and stop the club from lumping our fans in with theirs, maybe we need to acknowledge the fact that we, like every club, have some total fucking arseholes amongst our support.

Sometimes you wonder just who's side they are on?
It certainly is the supporters of Manchester City that's for sure.
Once again, if a young Liverpool supporting 15yo girl had been
brained by a full pint pot weighed down with coins thrown by a
City fan at Anfield - can you just imagine the fallout?
Even our club and top management simply refuse to call out the
scousers for their feral, disgusting behaviour. What chance have
we got? Absolutely none.

By City ? of course I do. I just don't expect City to point the finger at Liverpool fans only before the investigation. That's the sort of thing posters on here are quick to accuse liverpool of.
We shall see ....I have less faith than you in that process.

How they will indentify anyone after the fact I have no idea. They should have made arrests on the night.

I saw no arrests made. Or stewards getting involved.

Just read about City fans racially abusing disabled fans .. I hope they throw the book at them too. Scum

Last edited:
You do realise a City fan was arrested for racially abusing disabled Liverpool fans?

If we want to claim superiority and stop the club from lumping our fans in with theirs, maybe we need to acknowledge the fact that we, like every club, have some total fucking arseholes amongst our support.

Great that the absolute whopper that racially abused the Liverpool fan was arrested and ejected but it seems that stewards and cops stood back and watched as missiles were thrown by Liverpool fans. Why?

You do love to have a go at City fans. I can assure you that the article I posted in was removed. Why you have to be so antagonistic towards Blues beats me.

I'm not being antagonistic to City fans, I'm pointing out the article has not been removed.

People like you claiming an article has been pulled and implying it's to do with some shadowy Liverpool cabal is stupid when it's not happened. @mancityvstoke selectively quoting articles so it seems like only City fans are being criticised isn't worse, or claiming no one was arrested when GMP have already released statements about several arrests.

Then there's people claiming Liverpool didn't release the joint statement alongside City, or that the club is blaming City fans in the joint statement, both of which are lies.

There's a few posters on here who are going out of their way to start conspiracy theories, and pointing out that they're bollocks is not having a go a City fans.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.