Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

No, a portion of users on here are determined to be pissed off by the fact the 2 clubs want to work together to find and ban people.

The reality is that the clubs need to work together because they can ban fans, and season ticket holders associated with fans involved in violence much more quickly and easily than the police can prosecute and get a FBO.
I agree. The clubs have to do things jointly otherwise this just gets stoked up further. For me, as alluded to by some others, the easiest solution would be to mutually agree that no away fans will be allowed at either stadium for the foreseeable future. I am sure the Premier League would agree to this if both clubs wanted it. It won’t solve the problem should we meet at Wembley but it is a start. They can’t allow this to build up further because someone is going to get seriously hurt or killed and it’s always someone who is not involved like the poor girl hit by the pint pot last night or that Liverpool fan who was hit by a coin at our place a few years ago.

I absolutely hate missiles being thrown as it’s just so random.

You do love to have a go at City fans. I can assure you that the article I posted in was removed. Why you have to be so antagonistic towards Blues beats me.
it's never ending.....been on ignore for a while now. thankfully.

Along with a few other Blue haters.

Great that the absolute whopper that racially abused the Liverpool fan was arrested and ejected but it seems that stewards and cops stood back and watched as missiles were thrown by Liverpool fans. Why?

I made this point before the match that I hope both sets of fans are treated the same. City fan gets arrested and ejected. Dippers nothing. It's this that is winding people up, why are the authorities so fucking scared of the dippers ? Theres something sinister about this

Great that the absolute whopper that racially abused the Liverpool fan was arrested and ejected but it seems that stewards and cops stood back and watched as missiles were thrown by Liverpool fans. Why?
Because the sub human slime are 'scouse not English' and the English police forces in this case GMP has no jurisdiction over them but them again Merseyside police would do and they go all Arsene Wenger with them.

I made this point before the match that I hope both sets of fans are treated the same. City fan gets arrested and ejected. Dippers nothing. It's this that is winding people up, why are the authorities so fucking scared of the dippers ? Theres something sinister about this
Because their club and fanbase go out of their way to bring down anybody who dares diss their club or anybody involved with it

I'm not being antagonistic to City fans, I'm pointing out the article has not been removed.
I have just checked my online account. They have now put a story up about the 15 year old girl. In it they have included the previously removed posts. You though decided to tell BM that the comments had not been removed and had been there all day. All your posts in this thread are playing the oh so bleedin' righteous. Calling out Blues for the slightest thing.
Only a knob spends his time winding up fellow supporters.

In the Guardian, writing before the match about the tension, Andy Hunter said Klopp had been "falsely accused of xenophobia".

He was accused of xenophobia and denied it. That doesn't make the accusation false, and I would think a journalist would know better.
Andy Hunter is a wanker who trots out bullshit and half truths on behalf of the dippers. The Guardian don‘t even pretend to be objective, bunch of cunts.

The Stewards in SSL3 will have a debrief after the match. They will report everything they saw to their supervisors. I'm sure City will speak to them one by one and ask them what they saw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.