Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Have no fear ,Merseyside police will undertake a full investigation
early_doors_coppers.jpg

I have just checked my online account. They have now put a story up about the 15 year old girl. In it they have included the previously removed posts. You though decided to tell BM that the comments had not been removed and had been there all day. All your posts in this thread are playing the oh so bleedin' righteous. Calling out Blues for the slightest thing.
Only a knob spends his time winding up fellow supporters.

No, they haven't "now put up a story" it was put up this morning and the headline was amended at 12.32pm

What kind of twat spends his time inventing conspiracy theories to make fellow supporters more angry?

I think one of the issues is, we call them a cult...but the club, their fans and manager seem to be behind each other.

Our club see us a customers rather than fans that are expendable. That's why I believe we don't get much support from them in regards to issues and they wouldn't think twice of banning a fan if he caused a complaint from another club.

I could be wrong but that's the impression I get these days.

Say what you want about Gary Cook, he did have the fans best interests at heart.

City are so obsessed with being liked and their public image they'll be happy to tow the LFC party line and their narrative of the "toxic atmosphere" being a consequence of mean songs from City fans and not the increasingly feral behaviour of Liverpool fans as the two clubs compete more closely on the pitch.

City will be all too happy to throw our supporters under the bus, but what do you know, the cult can't be appeased. Maybe the narrative is bullshit and they're actually culpable and responsible for their own behaviour. Weird, cult-like club. Offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.

City should be absolutely embarrassed they've pandered to these wankers for so long, and they should be ashamed of the treatment of their own supporters in doing so.

Didn’t help last night letting the Liverpool fans out the same time as us? Which idiot thought that would be a good idea! Seen this as well

The Police were notable by their virtual complete absence in SS level 3 last nigh, even after things were thrown , just gives these knobs the green light to do what they want, or they too scared to do anything? The club need to take responsibility for putting them up there and GMP for getting the Policing completely wrong. Surely under the circumstances the decision could have been made to not sell alcohol?

It's made the BBC.

GMP's match commander, Supt Gareth Parkin, said: "We are aware of a number of objects, including coins and a smoke bomb, that were thrown during the match.
"We will be investigating the incidents and reviewing CCTV from the night.
"Clearly throwing objects in a confined area can be dangerous, and have serious and sometimes devastating consequences."

As long as some Liverpool fans dont get called out for what they do, sadly it will continue,
There seems to be no doubt Liverpool fans threw things at the city fans below but somehow its getting turned into "some" fans caused trouble at last nights game without detailing who & what the trouble was?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.