Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

It's good that people on here take time to challenge inaccuracies and put forward corrections, in a respectful way. In fact it was only yesterday that I had to educate a fellow poster who had angered other supporters by accusing City of shambolic management.

Peace on Bluemoon. Goodwill to all mankind.

Seems like it’s completely irrelevant to this thread but you simply excused the club’s security for falling for a phishing scam dozens of other clubs avoided by pointing out City weren’t the only organisation he gained access to, that’s not a correction, it’s a different opinion - which I still don’t agree with, stopping phishing attacks should be basic IT security - like employees not sharing passwords for scouting databases.

early_doors_coppers.jpg
Merseyside Police couldn't find Shergar in a phone box, even if you told them which phone box he was hiding in

Haven't seen it mentioned, probably has, but what was the score with the two lads knocking 10 bells out of each other in the new bar in SS1, just before the end of the game?

We have a similar situation up in Glasgow between Rangers and Celtic. Unfortunately, dignified silence and/ or appeasement does not work. The enemy see it as a sign of weakness and use it to excuse the most disgraceful behaviour. The attacks will not only continue, they will increase.

Has anyone worked out why one team out of 90+ English pro football teams always seems to be involved in any reported trouble. Are they unlucky, purely coincidental or is it due to the fact they are the root cause. UK media, wake up, grow some balls, smell the coffee and start reporting the truth

Not sure why we need to be ‘working closely with Liverpool’
Get the CCTV footage and give it to greater Manchester police.
The cult of the dippers isn’t just in the fan base, it’s rife throughout the whole club.
Why we keep pussy footing around these cunts is beyond me.
It’s time we started calling these cunts out for their actions.
Put out a statement straight to the point.
I’m sick of our diplomatic approach to this.
Last night young kids got hurt, some needing stitches and all the club seem to be doing is not wanting to upset Liverpool.
Well fuck that!
I’ve backed our owners for 99% of their time here, but this fucking stinks.
Not only are they not backing our fans here, but more importantly they’re failing to protect them.
Time to stop playing nicely and do something before someone gets seriously hurt or worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.