Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

City and the Scousers release a carefully worded joint statement.

This is how is going to play out now. Both clubs releasing beneficial and carefully worded statements, so not to provoke each other, and not to harm the new found collaboration.

F*ck off City, you spinless......

Liverpool Echo.

Screenshot_20221223-151845~2.png

Screenshot_20221223-151936~2.png

The statement read: "Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC and the Chairs from our supporter groups have worked together in recent weeks to remind fans of our expectations and both clubs would like to thank the vast majority of fans for their behaviour at last night’s Carabao Cup match at the Etihad Stadium.

“It is however hugely disappointing that there were a number of incidents during last night’s match that are wholly unacceptable. These incidents will be fully investigated, reported to the police and the individuals who are found to be responsible will be subject to the sanction process of their respective club.

“Manchester City FC and Liverpool FC are fully committed to working together to eradicate these issues from our fixtures. They have no place in football.”

Reactions: PPT
And the strategy works. Zero tolerance. They will hound anyone and everyone until they get what they want which is usually an apology. That way they are 100% right and history has been written / re-written in their favour. This way they are untouchable. Nobody and I mean nobody in the media dare utter one single word against them. They have it sewn up and they know it. Appeasing them just emboldens them further. The only way to deal with this cult is to meet them head on. Fight fire with fire. Nobody has ever had the balls to do it as yet.
I’d love it to be our club that calls them out… but I doubt it will be

No, they haven't "now put up a story" it was put up this morning and the headline was amended at 12.32pm

What kind of twat spends his time inventing conspiracy theories to make fellow supporters more angry?
It's good that people on here take time to challenge inaccuracies and put forward corrections, in a respectful way. In fact it was only yesterday that I had to educate a fellow poster who had angered other supporters by accusing City of shambolic management.

Peace on Bluemoon. Goodwill to all mankind.

By the way, the fact this massive security breach happened in 2013, and in 2017/2018 our computer security was still so bad that Rui Pinto managed to actually hack the system and retrieve 10,000,000 documents is absolutely shambolic, and probably the worst management of the club since 2008.

I agree. The clubs have to do things jointly otherwise this just gets stoked up further. For me, as alluded to by some others, the easiest solution would be to mutually agree that no away fans will be allowed at either stadium for the foreseeable future. I am sure the Premier League would agree to this if both clubs wanted it. It won’t solve the problem should we meet at Wembley but it is a start. They can’t allow this to build up further because someone is going to get seriously hurt or killed and it’s always someone who is not involved like the poor girl hit by the pint pot last night or that Liverpool fan who was hit by a coin at our place a few years ago.

I absolutely hate missiles being thrown as it’s just so random.

Is this serious?

And the strategy works. Zero tolerance. They will hound anyone and everyone until they get what they want which is usually an apology. That way they are 100% right and history has been written / re-written in their favour. This way they are untouchable. Nobody and I mean nobody in the media dare utter one single word against them. They have it sewn up and they know it. Appeasing them just emboldens them further. The only way to deal with this cult is to meet them head on. Fight fire with fire. Nobody has ever had the balls to do it as yet.
Sounds like the behaviour of another cult, Scientology.

City and the Scousers release a carefully worded joint statement.

This is how is going to play out now. Both clubs releasing beneficial and carefully worded statements, so not to provoke each other, and not to harm the new found collaboration.

F*ck off City, you spinless......

Liverpool Echo.

View attachment 64264

View attachment 64265

The statement read: "Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC and the Chairs from our supporter groups have worked together in recent weeks to remind fans of our expectations and both clubs would like to thank the vast majority of fans for their behaviour at last night’s Carabao Cup match at the Etihad Stadium.

“It is however hugely disappointing that there were a number of incidents during last night’s match that are wholly unacceptable. These incidents will be fully investigated, reported to the police and the individuals who are found to be responsible will be subject to the sanction process of their respective club.

“Manchester City FC and Liverpool FC are fully committed to working together to eradicate these issues from our fixtures. They have no place in football.”

if people were abusing someone racially (the disability being irrelevant) that is not acceptabe, but it is interesting the difference is always the same
>>They brick a coach
<<we sing a song misconstrued as being about Hillsborough
>>they gang up and attack a West Ham fan
<<we have a fan accused of writing graffiti
>>they throw things that result in a girl ending in hospital
<<we are accused of racism agsint a fan
now... I am not trying to say accusations against City are not true (although we almost all know “always the victims” has stuff all to do with Hillsborough) but it is funny how accusations against us are “Please sir, he said this or that about me” but accusations against them are always physical
i know which is worse (as well as being easier to prove)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.