Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Who decided to put the dippers top tier? If it was the club they need to apologise and say they got it hopelessly wrong. If it was the police the club need to tell us. In either case why weren’t there more stewards and police up there? This is a high cat fixture in terms of expected aggro. riot police in joes bar and none where all the trouble was centred. Pathetic, really pathetic on behalf of the club and gmp. I thought before the game it would be an issue, dippers never disapppoint, they deliver consistent trouble everywhere they go. The fact that many other teams had fans up there is completely irrelevant. And why can’t they have an expanded away section , so half of the stand rather than the top of it!?

What next? Lifting trophy with them jointly when we PL bcoz it seems that we can't do anything alone. Embarrassing

It’s ridiculous that’s it’s escalated to this stage be honest.

I go out in Liverpool all the time to watch bands and go to the bars and restaurants. It’s a great place to go out and my Manchester accent is never an issue. And it’s a broad one.

If I went out with a City or United shirt on I’d get the shite kicked out of me.

"October’s meeting between the clubs at Anfield was marred by disgraceful scenes. Liverpool condemned vile chants from City fans mocking the Hillsborough disaster and graffiti daubed on the away concourses about the tragedy which claimed 97 lives."

It continues
The club has allowed this narrative to take hold.

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, I’m beyond sick of these cunts. It feels like an inevitability that every time we play them something will get smashed and/or someone will get hurt.

And yet we’re still hand-holding with fucking joint statements.

Growing up I never thought I’d hate anyone more than the Rags, but it’s become even more personal with these pricks.

Has that echo piece been pulled straight from the echo parody thread? Racist abuse of a disabled liverpool fan mentioned 3 times before adding a line about a teenage girl being injured at the end.

Until both clubs get a grip of the media reporting on the current tensions then no amount of jointly worded statements will deescalate the current climate.

The media are gaslighting cunts who want to push narratives that stoke the tensions. The sad thing is that they’ve succeeded. It seems more people are arsed about getting one over on rival fans than they are about the safety of innocent people at games.

The only f
City have put away fans up there before.
First time anything major has happened.

I understand the point but contend that you’re comparing apples with oranges (or ordinary supporters with deluded violent idiots).

All clubs have a few rogue supporters who can go too far but are generally kept in check by the vast majority of straight thinking supporters around them, but Liverpool supporters as a whole are known nationally and internationally for being violent feral scum, and it’s a reputation that they fully deserve.
Knowing what the world already knows there’s no surprise whatsoever that they’ve behaved as reprehensibly as they always do.

It's good that people on here take time to challenge inaccuracies and put forward corrections, in a respectful way. In fact it was only yesterday that I had to educate a fellow poster who had angered other supporters by accusing City of shambolic management.

Peace on Bluemoon. Goodwill to all mankind.

Ooooo ...scratch your eyes out :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.