Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

No insults from me.

And you have tried to engage with the question of why Liverpool are the most hated fanbase in England. So kudos for that. But really, you think the country doesn't like Liverpool fans because of this Scouse not English nonsense? People laugh at Liverpool fans for that, they don't hate you for it. You aren't the only city that has been treated badly by successive governments.

But let's talk about death. When did you get an aversion to celebrating death in tragedies? Was it after 1958? I don't think so with all the Munich banners and chants. Around 1985 perhaps? Naah, I have seen pictures from Heysel with Munich banners and Liverpool players casually talking to fans over them. After Bradford maybe? After Heysel? Nope, I have reports here of Munich chants after 1985. Would it possibly be after Hillsborough? You would think so, wouldn't you. But no. (Edit: You understand the Steaua Bucharest reference, I suppose. Yet you, to this day, use a SB banner to taunt Everton fans with the effect of the death of 39 fans at Heysel, for which Liverpool fans were responsible, on their European ambitions. Finally...) You have heard of Harold Shipman? Sentenced in 2000, up to 250 victims. Pretty bad. And yet you still, to this day, have a Harold Shipman chant. So when did this aversion to celebrating death actually start? Or is it just switched on and off as the situation requires.

You see, one of the main reasons you are hated as a fanbase is your hypocrisy, not any socio-economic bullshit.
Great riposte. Chapeau sir.

Ah so it’s City fans fault for supposedly singing vile songs that a Liverpool fan has given a 15 year old girl a scar on her head for life. Stop lecturing us and get off the forum.

I agree the chants need to stop but they do not constitute in retaliatory violence
What fucking chants? All I heard was always the victims, nothing else. The cunts prove it’s a fact every day.

Hypocrisy? Judging by what's written on here, City supporters seem to be up there with anyone when it comes to that.

When it comes to the death shouts, of course we have supporters that have done that. Especially in years gone by. But barring a few idiots on isolated occasions, its largely been consigned to history. A bit like of lot of the behaviour seen around football from fans of all clubs in years gone by. Maine Road was not a nice place to visit as an away supporter in the 80s so don't pretent you're squeaky clean or you might sound a little hypocritical.

Liverpool are getting these shouts regularly at the moment, by city more than anyone. You can't taunt people about Hillsborough and not expect to receive a reaction. Although that's exactly what people are looking for isn't it?
No taunts about hillsborough but plenty about your fucking victimhood mentality. As for screw idiots you sing about munich, shipman, have Steua Bucharest banners at Everton.
You’re just a bunch of hypocrites who give out at every Opportunity but cry like fuck as soon as it’s back at you.

It's the litany of stuff that they've perpetrated down the years that conveniently gets brushed under the carpet by the bunch of fawning media shills either in the employ (directly or indirectly) of LFC or those without the nads to criticise the patently egregious for fear of having their homes torched that really sticks in my craw

Can any of you answer this question?

During the recent title parades in Manchester city centre, has any City fan set fire to Manchester Town Hall during the celebrations?

Liverpool fans can’t even celebrate their first PL title in 30 years during lockdown without setting fire to the Liver Building.

View attachment 64270

Let alone firing fireworks at each other, fighting each other, attacking the Police and Emergency Services, and trashing their own city/the Liverpool Waterfront.

Know doubt AJ will blame that behaviour on years of chants ridiculing Liverpool and Liverpudlians, Maggie Thatcher, the ConservatIves and economic deprivation caused by successive Conservative and ‘Labour’ Governments.

What AJ won’t tell you is that Liverpool and Merseyside received over £1,000,000,000 in Objective 1 funding from the EU. That EU Objective One funding was topped up with similar funding from successive Conservative and Labour Governments.

What your average Scouse Politician and Councillor won’t tell is that they pissed the money up the wall. Bar some successse that money disappeared over the years. I wonder where it went in Liverpool?

Liverpool Council is now under special Government measures. Leaders from other Cities, including Howard Bernstein, who is a big City fan, have been drafted into run Liverpool City Council. The year is 2022.
Blaming Thatcher and the deprivation by governments in power is an excuse,in 20,30,40 years time they’ll still be rolling out them excuses to justify their feral behaviour,they are a disease on football and society..

So 90% of the press are going with Liverpool & Man City make statement on missiles thrown. Even our very own M.E.N too. Hasn't our local paper got the Bollocks to state Liverpool fans launch tirade of missiles at City fans with young girl seriously injured in big headlines. Can you fuckin imagine the field day the Scouse Echo would of had if this were our fans in the top tier behaving like feral animals.

This current state of affairs between City and your club has intensified since Klopp has been your manager, and failed to stop City winning more domestic titles than you. This is an important factor and smacks of a sense of entitlement ans expectations being thwarted.

FSG are pissed about it, Klopp as their mouthpiece is upset about it,and your more thuggish and ill-disciplned supporters are definitely frustrated, angry and as a consequence more violent in their confrontations with City supporters, and officials.

You cannot stand the situation which exists currently with City being much more successful on the domestic front, and that results in the disgusting and cowardly behaviour of a psarticularly nasty and vicious faction of your supporters .

This is less of a historical dislike, ans more frustrated petulance.

For god's sake stop making lame excuses about Hillsborough ans admit that you are bitter about the success City are enjoying, hence the ramping up of the violence !
Yep. That's another element to get the guy's views on. The actions of their owners/staff and the impacting the fans. May try that tomorrow if I have the strength.

Reality 1. There is a real danger of someone being killed because of the toxicity.
Reality 2. Chants, however vile, do not justify random violence, especially when it is potentially lethal.

Having thought about it, I think away followings are probably best banned between the two clubs for say 5 years, to let things cool. The problem is, what happens if there's a final between us? You can't have a final behind closed doors, can you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.