Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Every fan is treated as a hooligan,what harm was the singing doing,a lot of these coppers have serious issues,how they passed to become a copper in the first place is anyone‘s guess ..

The only fight I ever got into at a football match was with a copper on a horse trying to crush me near a turnstile, arrogant bastard and his horse moved soon enough.

Going to make this my last post here as I can't keep up with all the responses and it's probably a pointless exercise and frustrating for all concerned.

However, I agree with this to a large extent. It hurts to think that we haven't won as much as we feel the team deserves over recent years and the on pitch rivalry obviously heats things up.

From our perspective, we will point towards oil money, state take overs and financial doping. You will point towards Liverpool's apparent sense of entitlement, petulance, and unjust frustration leading to over the top behaviour, e.g the coach. The usual football tribalism and rivalry etc.

However, what I came here to say originally was the commentary on here seemed unbelievably biased and short sighted and overlooks plenty of poor behaviour of City supporters. City fans aren't squeaky clean. I've never been pelted with things like I have at City or United in the past for example.

And whatever you say, the shout of always the victims, is perceived as being about Hillsborough. And you can't underestimate the impact Hillsborough and the aftermath had on so many in this city. As a scouse Liverpool supporter, I'm telling you these chants from City, and others, have ramped up recently and are playing the most significant part in the current ill feeling and incidents in our support, such as some of those occurring last night. Nor the football rivalry.

Both sides need to take responsibility was ultimately all I wanted to say. I'll leave it there for now.
Agree we are not squeaky clean , every club has a handful of idiots but we do not want to be associated with the actions of your fans , you seriously cannot compare our fanbase to yours.
Only one club has been involved in TWO incidents involving multiple deaths , no coincidence that it is your football club.
Only one club attacks oppostion players team bus , Real Madrid , ourselves and others , no other clubs football fans do this
The fact "fans" like you tolerate your clubs supporters standards will be the reason there will be a THIRD incident with more multiple deaths , your club and fans do not take responsibilty for their actions and never will because you think you are above the laws of the land.
Vermin is the only word to describe your club and the neandethals that follow them all over europe.

Going to make this my last post here as I can't keep up with all the responses and it's probably a pointless exercise and frustrating for all concerned.

However, I agree with this to a large extent. It hurts to think that we haven't won as much as we feel the team deserves over recent years and the on pitch rivalry obviously heats things up.

From our perspective, we will point towards oil money, state take overs and financial doping. You will point towards Liverpool's apparent sense of entitlement, petulance, and unjust frustration leading to over the top behaviour, e.g the coach. The usual football tribalism and rivalry etc.

However, what I came here to say originally was the commentary on here seemed unbelievably biased and short sighted and overlooks plenty of poor behaviour of City supporters. City fans aren't squeaky clean. I've never been pelted with things like I have at City or United in the past for example.

And whatever you say, the shout of always the victims, is perceived as being about Hillsborough. And you can't underestimate the impact Hillsborough and the aftermath had on so many in this city. As a scouse Liverpool supporter, I'm telling you these chants from City, and others, have ramped up recently and are playing the most significant part in the current ill feeling and incidents in our support, such as some of those occurring last night. Nor the football rivalry.

Both sides need to take responsibility was ultimately all I wanted to say. I'll leave it there for now.
Ta ra lah you won’t be missed

The executives aren't idiots, so they must have considered what the outcome of these joint letters was going to be. They must have considered what was likely to happen putting Liverpool fans upstairs. Surely? And by letting them leave the same time as City fans?

I am at a loss to understand it all.

Our executives are not idiots, but this isn't their skill set. They want this problem to go away, so they issued a nonsensical written warning and despite it being a joint statement it was clearly aimed exclusively at City fans, and ludicrously they expected us to police it ourselves and report those around us! How detached from fans do you have to be to imagine that's a thing? What world does that happen?

So what is this problem? It's all about respect we're being told, those hurtful and disrespectful chants! But shit as those chants are, they're not the problem, they're just the symptom of the problem.

This isn't going to happen, but imagine if klopp came to the microphone and in a carefully scripted little speech said that for Liverpool fans to be respected then coin throwing and throwing flares and pint pots, spitting and bus attacks must stop, they are shameful, and then make reference, in suitably vague terms, that he might have said things in the past that may have been misinterpreted as casting aspersions on our achievements and he'll be more careful in future and consequently, backed by Pep, they expect City fans to reciprocate and stop chants that cause distress to the relatives of those that died at Hillsborough.

That would cut through, we'd police the chants then.

But it isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
Weird, just imagine if we had gone to Anfield & started throwing stuff at Liverpool fans injuring a young girl, I am sure the media would have taken great delight in blaming it all on City,
How do the dippers manage to crawl away from the shit they cause without getting any blame every time?

They are the Chosen Ones. Football royalty. They have suffered. They can do no wrong.

Why do Bluemoon time after time allow gobshite dippers on here trotting out their endless litany of self pitying excuses that nobody in the whole country believes. None of these pitiful fuckers add anything new or sensible to the debate and they merely seek to antagonise blues which they invariably do.

Seriously why do Bluemoon give them a platform ??

There was an ambulance on the road for a long time opposite Mary Ds. (stadium side) with rear doors wide open.

There must have been injuries ...too many of them not to be. Snidey scouse cunts
53 yr old bloke attacked and needed hospital

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.