Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

It’s agreeing a second joint statement that I’m bewildered by. The first one went down like a lead balloon so why get in bed with the Dippers again in this fashion. I’m for improving relations between the Clubs but this seems a very blunt tool to try to do that via.

I think it’s showing up a bit if a weakness having Bolton and PSV Eindhoven fans running our Club. They’ve been to lots of fans engagement events but it’s not the same as being a fan. That said, their emotional distance might help on commercial deals etc.

As with all abusive feral creatures, always the victim, never at fault.

You know what you fucking dirty horrible human beings. I have been in the UK for 11 years, lived in Manchester for 9. I have travelled the world, seen thousands of football games, met thousands of people and been through some shit. I have never in my life, met, or heard, seen or been in contact with something as vile, as disturbing, as low-lived, as fucking bent in the head as you lot. You and your absolute dog-shit of a club, carried in the press, carried in the Prem, sucked off to high heaven and to Mount Olympus and Zeus just because you had a good run at things like the other red fucks.

Fuck right back to your fucking hell-hole and just leave us be. Everywhere you go, mayhem, injuries, death, burning, police, destruction and subsequently fuck all is done, because you are wearing red. You represent the most delusional and cancerous fan-base directly proportionate with a style of society and football group representation that fucking screams Brexit, racism and no tolerance. You will forever be stained by murders and this behaviour, for the rest of your existence. And know, most of us get a hard on, of unspeakable pleasure lifting trophies in front of you.

Fuck you, the GMP and the might Merseyside Police, and the sucked up media, whom you have paid with such diligence they are drowning in scouse cum top to bottom. You will never have my respect, not now, not in 50 years. I hope your club, your fake teethed delusional manager and your entire fan-base fucks off as soon as possible. Merry Christmas.

Same here. Strange stuff but I can only guess they dont want it to get legal, but that doesnt explain why they would mention it if it is City.
Weird, just imagine if we had gone to Anfield & started throwing stuff at Liverpool fans injuring a young girl, I am sure the media would have taken great delight in blaming it all on City,
How do the dippers manage to crawl away from the shit they cause without getting any blame every time?

Hypocrisy? Judging by what's written on here, City supporters seem to be up there with anyone when it comes to that.

When it comes to the death shouts, of course we have supporters that have done that. Especially in years gone by. But barring a few idiots on isolated occasions, its largely been consigned to history. A bit like of lot of the behaviour seen around football from fans of all clubs in years gone by. Maine Road was not a nice place to visit as an away supporter in the 80s so don't pretent you're squeaky clean or you might sound a little hypocritical.

Liverpool are getting these shouts regularly at the moment, by city more than anyone. You can't taunt people about Hillsborough and not expect to receive a reaction. Although that's exactly what people are looking for isn't it?
tbh I think lfc fans need to just toughen up about it. So people shout nasty things, every club does, some really vile stuff. I dont see why lfc's pain is greater than anyone else's?

They even so much as LOOK at John Boy they will have me to deal with. No violence, I’m not a violent person but boy can I slay grown men, who think they’re ‘ard, with a few choice words! Oh boy, never set EB off, when she is protecting her heroes! *rofl*

Sorry, I know these are serious, very serious in some cases, but I just thought I’d throw a little light relief in there. Apologies if I offend anyone. :-)
You're OK EB, we aren't Dippers, no one on here will be offended.

Every fan is treated as a hooligan,what harm was the singing doing,a lot of these coppers have serious issues,how they passed to become a copper in the first place is anyone‘s guess ..
Recent laws make noise after 10pm and anything deemed annoying as punishable by law. It all ties into protest and social behaviour orders and acts. Who'd have thought football fans would be seen as loud after a game?!

Give lifeguard seats to those cops and stop wasting the lives of horse's.

Going to make this my last post here as I can't keep up with all the responses and it's probably a pointless exercise and frustrating for all concerned.

However, I agree with this to a large extent. It hurts to think that we haven't won as much as we feel the team deserves over recent years and the on pitch rivalry obviously heats things up.

From our perspective, we will point towards oil money, state take overs and financial doping. You will point towards Liverpool's apparent sense of entitlement, petulance, and unjust frustration leading to over the top behaviour, e.g the coach. The usual football tribalism and rivalry etc.

However, what I came here to say originally was the commentary on here seemed unbelievably biased and short sighted and overlooks plenty of poor behaviour of City supporters. City fans aren't squeaky clean. I've never been pelted with things like I have at City or United in the past for example.

And whatever you say, the shout of always the victims, is perceived as being about Hillsborough. And you can't underestimate the impact Hillsborough and the aftermath had on so many in this city. As a scouse Liverpool supporter, I'm telling you these chants from City, and others, have ramped up recently and are playing the most significant part in the current ill feeling and incidents in our support, such as some of those occurring last night. Nor the football rivalry.

Both sides need to take responsibility was ultimately all I wanted to say. I'll leave it there for now.
Are you really that fucking thick that no matter how many times you and your vile fan base are told the chants have no reference to Hillsborough and are actually given a multitude of incidents and examples they do refer to that you can't stop going back to that narrative, but then I suppose if you did accept that what possible way could you derive any self pity from the situation. You and your like are a self perpetuating reality " it's never your fault " but constantly claim the chants relate to the only incident that wasn't to try and claim some form of moral high ground , ignoring the wanking in fountains, constantly jibbing in grounds woth no tickets , getting all of british football banned from europe attacking lone fans for no reason , bricking buses , the list goes on, but the chants cant possibly relate to any of those things could they ??. Yesterday your fans again involved in an incident that could have killed a child ,but its city's fans fault for singing a fucking song , literally no point in conversing with such a blinkered ,narrow minded , narcissistic bunch of fuck wits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.