Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

In response to the last paragraph of a post by Gorton-tubster in the locked email thread, the treatment of Liverpool and its people over the years by thatcher, tory governments, police, press, the establishment etc. over hillsborough, and subsequently the general population of this country who have peddled the same old lies, has undoubtedly led to a lot of heartache, hatred and bitterness.

I honestly think a big part of why Liverpool are disliked by large parts of the country is because Liverpool supporters don't want anything to with them and don't want to be like them, as a result of this treatment. The shit Liverpool have taken over the years about Hillsborough and poverty inevitably creates a rift and 'scouse not english' becomes the sentiment. People up and down the country then don't like it and the resentment becomes mutual.

The poor girl getting hit by something last night absolutely shouldn't have happened and was disgraceful. How anyone can think it's acceptable to indiscrimately throw anything into a crowd full of people is beyond me. I hope whoever did it is caught and punished accordingly.

At the same time, the ramping up of the taunting of people over death and poverty is also inexcusable and is obviously designed to hurt and inflame things.

All this 'what about...' shite is pathetic and gets you nowhere. It's partly why I said yesterday that this one-sided view that Liverpool are scum and City are squeaky clean so it's ok to abuse the scousers as much as you like, is wrong, and actually perpetuates more of the bitterness and unsavoury incidents between the clubs. Liverpool, as do any club, including city, have supporters who will cross the line. City have supporters who are happy to ramp things up with the death taunts. Unfortunately, incidents like last night then become horribly inevitable if it's not reigned in.

You will probably all disgaree but the joint statement seems sensible to me. What needs to happen is that both Liverpool and City accept responsibility for their failings. No ifs or buts. Maybe then things might improve.

I will await the usual vermin, ****, rat, fuck off shouts. But if that's the approach you want to take, maybe you're part of the problem.

So what does it refer to? Everything but The blindingly obvious 30 year plus fight for the truth?
30 years ? i could have told you the truth after 30 seconds .

At the end of the day this is all happening because Liverpool fans grew really really bitter about City’s recent success, mainly because some of this success came at the expense of Liverpool.

The most intense successes were:

- The 13/14 title
- The 2016 League Cup final
- The 18/19 title
- The 21/22 title

They were also fed newspaper stories to build up their hatred and envy until it got to the point we’re at right now.

When i came to the conclusion United fans are acutely more classy, and respectful than these lot, you know just how low these scumbags have gone in the last 4 years. Reading them here just accentuates the sad reality they live in. Always you, always your fan base, never your fault. Always the victim. There is a God up there, and i hope he takes his next shit in your back yard.

Tony Evans blamed the state of the stadium, Liverpool fans weren't to blame of course

Yes but Tony Evans said it was the poor state of the stadium which led to the 39 deaths, Liverpool fans were not and I mean not to blame in any way, shape, or form.
And that is where we are with the cunts, never accept the blame for anything

Don’t leave out the Belgian skinheads and Chelsea fans mate.

As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour
So what sort of **** throws coins indiscriminately into a stand with no control over who it hits? Including kids

What sort of **** fills a pint pot with coins and throws it into a crowd and hits a kid?

What sort of **** throws a flare into a crowd?

What sort of cunts throw rocks, cans, glasses at a coach and throws flares underneath the fuel lines?

What sort of **** spits at coaching staff (and little girls)?

What sort of **** throws piss at opposition supporters?

What sort of **** bricks a supporters coach on the day of the Hillsborough memorial (which was impeccably observed by the opposition supporters )?

What sort of **** gets the moral high ground over hearing “feed the scousers” sung and yet is quite happy to sing about Munich and shipman and tell us ad nauseam that “Manchester is a shit hole”?

You tell us which of the above are falsehoods? And you patronisingly say that City fans are allowed to drink in pubs / well thank you very much for that, it’s because we are decent well behaved people, who don’t -

Spit at children
Spit and throw coins at opposition coaches
Throw piss
Trash your teams coach
Throw stones at young girls
Throw coins indiscriminately

Don’t equate what we do with what you do

As a Liverpool fan I am a real wanker blah blah blah
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later. Blah blah blah blah I'm tosser blah blah blah

I'm so sorry we didn't know you lot suffer from Micro penile syndrome, also called small penis problem. The next we'll be very discreet and we will try not to embarrass you publicly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.