Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Always the victims is a shithouse way of taunting us about Hillsborough and you know it.
Fuck off...how many times have we got to explain...it's to do with the fact that your cuntish club and fans never accept the blame for fuck all.
You try to point everything in the direction of Hillsborough but quickly deflect anything to do with Heysel.
Even now your shithouse club still haven't apologised for the young girl injured last night.

Final, final post as I saw this and couldn't help but respond.

I had family and friends in the thick of it and know the impact on them. This isn't just football banter to many people.

If I started mouthing off about death to someone else who had been affected by it, even without the horrific circumstances of hillsborough, I would expect a smack in the mouth.

I'll leave it there.
again. bringing Hillsborough into it again. its impossible to drill into these idiots heads that ITS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH HILLSBOROUGH

As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour

It’s interesting how ignoring local rivals, the only clubs you have an issue with is the ones who have been far more successful than you over the past 30 years.

Maybe the fact your club thinks it has a divine right to win something might play a role in the tensions.

As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour
Fuck off prick go and play on the motorway you knob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.