Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Had an update.

Don’t ask me to go into any specifics because there weren’t any.

Unfortunately there’s no ‘actual video evidence’ of the Liverpool fan who threw the cup filled with coins that hit the girl. Without the video evidence City are unable to identify the culprit, and GMP can’t arrest and charge the Liverpool fan. As for the other items thrown by Liverpool fans, that wasn’t mentioned.

Had an update.

Unfortunately there’s no ‘actual video evidence’ of the Liverpool fan throwing the cup filled with coins that hit the girl. Without the video evidence City are unable to identify the culprit, and GMP can’t arrest and charge the Liverpool fan. As for the other items thrown by Liverpool fans, that wasn’t mentioned.

Hope this is a piss take

The dippers cant be getting of again its fucking ridiculous

Last edited:
Hope this is a piss take

No, I don’t do piss takes.

I thought very hard before posting this info.

I posted it in good faith.

If the CCTV footage doesn’t show the actual moment the Liverpool fan threw the pot filled with coins, the club and GMP can’t do anything. I have no doubt the club have scoured all the CCTV footage available to find the culprit. Sadly it looks like the Liverpool fan who threw the pot filled with coins has got away with it.

If the CCTV footage doesn’t show the actual moment the Liverpool fan threw the pot filled with coins, the club and GMP can’t do anything. I have no doubt the club have scoured all the CCTV available to find the culprit.

Sorry didnt mean question you ;)

It's just it's what most of us thought this would happen but hoped it wouldn't.

Reactions: jrb
Had an update.

Unfortunately there’s no ‘actual video evidence’ of the Liverpool fan who threw the cup filled with coins that hit the girl. Without the video evidence City are unable to identify the culprit, and GMP can’t arrest and charge the Liverpool fan. As for the other items thrown by Liverpool fans, that wasn’t mentioned.
Imagine my shock.

If the CCTV footage doesn’t show the actual moment the Liverpool fan threw the pot filled with coins, the club and GMP can’t do anything. I have no doubt the club have scoured all the CCTV footage available to find the culprit. Sadly it looks like the Liverpool fan who threw the pot filled with coins has got away with it.

I did wonder if this would be the case. The majority of missiles came down when Liverpool scored, hence lots of people jumping about, arms being thrown about probably making it more difficult to identify. Not like someone jumping up and throwing something while the rest of the crowd was still.

Disgusting that some vile c*nt can get away with a serious assault that resulted in ABH just because of lack of video evidence.

I guess the simple answer is to VASTLY improve the CCTV in the away section.

Disgusting that some vile c*nt can get away with a serious assault that resulted in ABH just because of lack of video evidence.

I guess the simple answer is to VASTLY improve the CCTV in the away section.

The simple answer is to ban their fans from our home games and spotting the ones who will get in ( as they always do ) will be so much easier to pick off.

How many fucking times do these feral cunts get away with their disgusting behaviour !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.