Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure it's that concerning.

We've played them four times in a short space of time (today will be 5 of our last 25 domestic matches being v Liverpool), and lost three of them, but they were all pretty close. We could easily have won both league games, the FA Cup game was their first team against out patched up 11, and they were clearly peaking (too early) physically in the Community Shield.

Before the second string FA Cup game last season, Liverpool had won once in nine games against us.

I think Pep had pretty much worked them out, to the point where we were a little overconfident at Anfield this season.
Lost 3 in a row now, 1 win in 7.

Over confident?

I don't get why they're not either tbf. Bruno, Rashford and casemiro are all playing for united tonight. Shaw, Fred and Antony are on the bench. Trippier and Pope both played last night. Trippier played as many minutes as grealish and Phillips.
Fucking Bruno!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all matter, this fixture is as big as the derby now. On the day of the game, today, what will end up happening come June next year doesn’t matter the only thing that matters is this game.

Only ones that really matter is if it effect us trophy wise can’t remember one game we lost to Liverpool ended up at us missing out on a trophy because Liverpool beat us!

I have the regular winter flu, ten times worse than covid but something we have never swabbed for…..

Gutted to be missing this one, worse still my ticket was one of those “upload to mobile passes” so can’t even transfer it to someone else it seems
I'm sure you can, screen print the image and send to a friend, won't it work that way?

Looking at:

Kelleher
Milner, Gomez, Matip, Robertson
Thiago, Bajetic, Elliott
Salah, Firmino, Nunez
if that's right, just hoping we fucking go at Milner - weird how Foden didn't run at him in the league game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.