Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs beat us not Liverpool they beat spurs in the final
Unless I'm missing something?

Liverpool and Manchester City met in European competition for the first time in the 2017–18 UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, where Liverpool won 5–1 on aggregate.

I don't get why they're not either tbf. Bruno, Rashford and casemiro are all playing for united tonight. Shaw, Fred and Antony are on the bench. Trippier and Pope both played last night. Trippier played as many minutes as grealish and Phillips.
City has a more challenging PL schedule and Champion league in the coming weeks.

Utd is not a real title contender and Europe league is much lighter than CL.

Put some faith in Pep. He is preserving the players for PL and CL. Not for Carabao cup....

I reckon lfc will be nmore up for this thanm City. We've got bigger fish to fry and listening to Pep I got the impression this game is a getting back to fitness match and prepare for leeds.

When you get over bragging about how bad your common cold is (if you had full blown flu you’d be too ill to even think about football) you should maybe think about showing some respect to the grieving families of the hundreds of thousands killed by covid, which is actually far more contagious than flu and which, even in it’s current form, still kills the elderly and vulnerable people of all ages.
You’re spot on about Flu, when you get that your body shuts down, sleep where possible and piss are the only functions of the body. I didn’t give two fucks about anything else and death would have been a welcome relief m, it really is that bad.

A lot of people think flu is a bad cold. It isn't.
My missus and I got in one Christmas, and were in bed for a week, completely out of it. It took us all our energy to let the dogs out and go to the khazi. Luckily, back then her Mum was alive and came around each day to play angel and sort us out cups of tea and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.