Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

They’re cheating bastards. There’s a reason they’ve made VAR look like a joke from the start, it’s because they want the fans to say “fucj it we don’t like it” so they can carry on with their cheating. Too much money involved for these fuckers to play fair. Games like this show exactly why we need VAR. not saying we would have won with it but we were denied a realistic fair chance at winning.
Exactly

Forget who it came off, at no time was he offside. What the fuck does the official behind the goal do.
I think if the ball had been played by a City player, then Sané would have been correctly called offside

A player is in an offside position if:
  • any part of the head, body or feet is in the opponents’ half (excluding the halfway line) and
  • any part of the head, body or feet is nearer to the opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent

Haha fucking hell you're on the wind up, surely?

I wouldn’t mind it was proved it hadn’t gone out of play at the time & didn’t they get a dodgy goal in the first leg & we had a pen turned down.

Anyway apart from that outrageous lucky decision lol wtf happened recently?

And yet they'll win fuck all this season whereas we'll have a league and cup double.
Yes but if we want to do well in this competition the defending needs to be much better
I will say it again Venables spent a week working on defensive shape after going 3 nil down in a first leg. He knew the best way to go through was a clean sheet. Ship goals like we do against an average Liverpool side is not that impressive.

He has been a professional footballer for 5 years now, a talent and an asset to the team no question about that but he is never going to be a 35 goals a session striker and that is what we need next season.

I hope this time next year I’m proved wrong but I personally don’t see it.

Professional for 5 years. You're not a professional at anything when you're 16,17,18 etc.. I respect your opinion, but if he stays fit he scores 25 next year in the league. He has to stay fit, it's everything. He's got the composure, the temperament and the movement.

I feel all alone
I work with 2 x dippers and 2 x rags the shit I've taken has been so much fun for 30 years but this week feels the worst I've had to endure
Oh well beats Kevin Horlock being sent off for aggressive walking!!
"We are not we're not really here"

That's Everton and one decision though, the same Everton who inexplicably got to play against 10 men after Walker was sent off for nothing to earn a point in the league.

We may have had the odd decision but haven't had our fair share of luck of that I am certain.
This is what pisses me off, after every defeat we always pull the world is against us card, it's never we got it wrong, it's never we were not good enough, first thing everyone does is blame someone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.