Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Decisions have gone our way, don't notice many on here crying after we beat Everton in league cup semi at the etihad, when the ball was clearly run out of play before crossing and scoring a game changing goal, we have had our share of luck, thing is people only remember the decisions against us
One game changing decision in our favour many months ago compared to half a dozen against in a week. What is your point?

No m

No mate, just sick of after every defeat it's always someone else to blame

You mention the semi final against Everton. I was at the first leg at Everton, their winner should of been disallowed as Lukaku was impeding Willy.
So the ONE decision you managed to find doesn't stack up.

Sad to see a few kick offs in family stand tonight. It was going off for a good 5 minutes with young kids being pushed around.

A young Liverpool fan who looked a bit geeky to be honest was taking plenty of hits even whilst walking out.

No police and very little stewards. Poor from the club tonight as security was needed all around the stadium. Very poor.

Stupid going in and away end so I have no sympathy for him but cmon blues it’s the family stand and it was over the top.

CCTV should be used to see why that ticket was sold and how it got to a few Liverpool fans.

Glad I left my 8 year old at home tonight because that would be the end of her at games if she saw that

No I don't, were corrupt officials to blame for Liverpool having 2 shots and scoring both? I agree ref didn't have a great game, but to blame the refs for every defeat we have is becoming tiring
We don't blame them for every defeat but read my edit... it explains my point better.

Don't buy Into this idea of blaming everything on the defence either, yes over the two legs there was a few cock ups that could be avoided but thats always going to happen regardless of personnel, we had 3 defensive minded players on the pitch tonight, of course they're going to struggle at times.

For the defence to play well we need to play with Intensity at all times out of possession. First half we did that and we looked solid at the back, they couldn't get our and when they did the defence snuffed out the out balls and we recycled possession and kept the Intensity up. second half, much like the second half against united we lacked any intensity with or without the ball. Without that, we're extremely vulnerable just due to the way we play as it gives the opposition time on the ball to pick the right pass and get players forward to mount an attack.

We can maybe put some of that down to tiredness but if that's the case it's peps doing, many questioned his lack of rotation during the season for key players in games that we should manage without them. I think the derby was the first league game KDB hasn't started all season and he looks visibly knackered of late, there's various other examples too without going too far into it, I understand some players had to play a lot due to a lack of options and some not performing but the likes of Gundogan, Bernardo and Danilo were vastly under utilised in the first few months of the season.

The disallowed goal made a huge difference.
The crowd fucking off with 15 minutes left was a disappointment
We are seeing last year's pre christmas team in action - 2 shots, 2 goals tonight, 3 shots 3 goals against Salford and 3 shots 3 goals against this lot last week. If we had similar finishing...
Two questions:
1) What time did you leave the ground?
2) What the fuck has Salford to do with anything? The rancid rag twats don't play in Salford.

Ran their hearts out tonight to try and turn it round , fair play to them all.

No I don't, were corrupt officials to blame for Liverpool having 2 shots and scoring both? I agree ref didn't have a great game, but to blame the refs for every defeat we have is becoming tiring

Absolute shite

Personally think if the decisions had been called correctly over the 2 legs, it would've been a completely different result. Certainly wouldn't have been 5-1 on agg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.