Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

i think most city fans feel like that about tourists and champions league nights tbf. i might upset/ offend people, but lots of fansincluding me dont like having loads of tourists in the ground ( most of them arent city fans and are there for a day out)

half and half scarves are disgusting
Totally agree with all of this - would like to know where they get their tickets from

Nail on head mate. Personally speaking I refuse to be mugged off this way any longer and can't see myself renewing Chumps League scheme for next season. Well past a joke by now. Said to my son pre-game "whatever the result please god don't let us get mugged off by officials again". We have all been royally cheated out of what would have been a very competitive tie - if only the officials did their job properly!
I`ve been a member of the CL Ticket Scheme since the word dot,but likewise I`m so fucking fed up off cheating refs,that I may as well watch the game in my local and at least get pissed and save money for my Guinness.

He is a fine player but the frustration for me tonight was twofold

1. He should not be getting caught offside as many times as he did tonight when he is looking down the line
2. He didn't appear (IMO) to believe we could turn this tie around and didn't play to his blistering best (maybe fatigue?)

As I say, a fine player particularly when we are playing really well
I thought he was brilliant 1st half. I just remembered bernardo was pretty good too. Sane got a heavy knock 2nd half. I sit right on front row. I get an absolutely brilliant view of when Sane picks up the ball and runs. He was our way into Liverpool tonight. He hugged the touchline and we constantly found him with diagonals, or Silva fed him. He was constantly hitting the byline and Liverpool had no way to stop him. What they did was defend the crosses and pull backs when they came in. They couldn't stop him putting the balls in. On another night we'd have won that game. A lot lot closer than the scoreline looked

Totally agree with all of this - would like to know where they get their tickets from

i think the main thing is the club giving tickets to tourists packages/companies. its doing my head in seeing literally blocks of away fans in our ground or being surrounded by non city fans with bloody half and half scarves on. people will say you have to accept it and its part of being a 'global club', but its still shite and as i said i think its clear loads of city fans don't like it either.

i think the main thing is the club giving tickets to tourists packages/companies. its doing my head in seeing literally blocks of away fans in our ground or being surrounded by non city fans with bloody half and half scarves on. people will say you have to accept it and its part of being a 'global club', but its still shite and as i said i think its clear loads of city fans don't like it either.
They should just lump the fuckers all into one area,North Stand as it very rarely gets full anyway.

Anyone wearing a 50/50 scarf should not be allowed in - I agree, friggin hate it when all you see all game is selfie sticks and posing twats

Are we ever going to win this competition? We really should have beaten Liverpool, and now barca are out.

I think City have a got a truly good side, and will be stronger next season, but it's hard to imagine that we will have a 15 point lead in the Premier League. We even had a favourable draw this time, because whilst LFC are no mugs, they are also not the strongest side and definitely a side we should have beaten. I think the players will be very very disappointed to go out to them. Players like Kompany, Aguero, Silva may not have may opportunities like this again. How many times do we flop at this stage of the competition. I thought we were a little short of barca and Real madrid but then one of them is now out so it's opened up perfectly for Liverpool. Hopefully they draw Real Madrid or Bayern and get absolutely thrashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.