Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Liverpool are never going to sell Salah to us. They are the most likely to rival us next season. It would be suicide. We cannot just buy who we want and if he leaves Liverpool it will be to Spain.

Kane, perhaps. Not entirely sure Pep would want him though. He will get a new forward in the Summer I have no doubt as he knows that shooting has cost us big time recently.

Even with Dzeko still here we would now be champions. He was terrific last night.

I thought the final ball was poor at times with players not anticipating the ball across. We needed to play more quickly and direct but didn't manage to. Silva was not quite on it either and we did not get Gabby into the game enough or linking with Sterling etc.

Oh well. We will get our time.

most have it right on here, also no way where Liverpool 4 goals better than us.

If we had a Kane or Salah they would have had 3 or 4 goals in last three games. We are short of a stay fit clinical finisher that if nothing else gets the shot on target to pile the pressure. Jesus finished perfect after 2 mins cant fault that, hope he stay fit now for a full season a full season to stay sharp. The problem is we played 4 big games and our main front two just about fit. We need another good wide player that can challenge sterling / sane for their place

I share your concerns too. Just lately he is getting nowhere near any of the goals and has spilled shots he should be holding on to resulting in a goal against. Our whole defence including him have suddenly reverted to conceding from almost every attempt on goal.

Same coaching team as Joe had by any chance?
Having it coached out of you springs to mind:-)

Pep needs to reevaluate goalkeeper coaching staff at the club:-)

Last edited:
Just watched a clip of Roma's 3rd goal - and I noticed a reason why Barca lost - they wore a strip similar to City - sky blue.
Well done Roma - Edin and Kolo march on.

Liverpool are never going to sell Salah to us. They are the most likely to rival us next season. It would be suicide. We cannot just buy who we want and if he leaves Liverpool it will be to Spain.

Kane, perhaps. Not entirely sure Pep would want him though. He will get a new forward in the Summer I have no doubt as he knows that shooting has cost us big time recently.

Even with Dzeko still here we would now be champions. He was terrific last night.

I think a goal scoring wide forward is inevitable.

Not convinced we will go for a striker as it would mean 3 players fighting for 1 position.

Jesus would likely never get a look in.

Just watched a clip of Roma's 3rd goal - and I noticed a reason why Barca lost - they wore a strip similar to City - sky blue.
Well done Roma - Edin and Kolo march on.

More like give Liverpool an easy passage to the final...

Just send him a gif @karen7

e1Pgwkd.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.