Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Our squad is threadbare at the moment, we had three players who could be considered starters injured and we only had Rico Lewis who could come on and keep the playing standard , i believe Stones was on the bench but he wasnt going to be risked and Oscar Bobb is a great prospect but not ready for title defining games.
The signings of Nunes and Kovacic althought early to judge look like massive down grades on the players departing , we know we have signed a lemon in Phillips although again not probably his fault , he doesnt suit our tactics or style of play , a strange purchase when he is a one dimensional safety first player who we have never wanted or needed.
If we get a couple more long term injuries then the January transfer window cannot come quick enough.
Gvardiol???

Nobody really, people are skint and prices are ridiculous
There you go and I agree..so no one should moan about tourists... better than empties really. Imagine the meeja tgen..salavating cos we cant get enougg fans blah blah

I'm more ticked off at yesterday than I was at the Chelsea draw. I thought Liverpool were rubbish. We weren't great either, but we've developed a bit of a bad habit of late of not being able to hold on to leads.

I'm more ticked off at yesterday than I was at the Chelsea draw. I thought Liverpool were rubbish. We weren't great either, but we've developed a bit of a bad habit of late of not being able to hold on to leads.
Playing with only 2 tired central midfielders certainly doesn't help. there's no way on Earth Alvarez should have been on the pitch past the 75th...

I thought we played quite well yesterday. Our football is streets ahead of the dippers. We created enough chances to win the game, but were a bit too wasteful. I think the disallowed goal was very soft.

I think we will be OK.

Because "supporters" nowadays would rather watch on TV, in the Pub, online or wherever.

Without "Tourists" and new fans every PL ground in the League would be half empty.
The tourist are why we have so many half and half scarf wearers and why atmosphere is shite

Not just us though all the clubs in PL

We take the tv money and complain about kick off times

We are in one shite of a cycle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.