Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Doku is a very clever player about 50% of the time, then the other 50% is frustrating as f*ck. He had the beating of taa every time, yet the number of times he turned round and passed it backwards was very frustrating. He also doesn't try very hard to get the ball back if he loses it (Foden was also very guilty of this today).
I agree but not much came down the right in comparison.

Beaten up just because he cheered for a goal for another team?

Been to American Football games and dragged to Rugby games and opposing fans sit amongst each other and no trouble at all.

Was is it about football that makes them violent scumbags?
Because your emotions can go from one extreme to another in the blink of an eye.

There’s no other sport quite like it.

This is the issue, we never kick off and make a fuss over decisions and so its all too easy for the officials to keep on screwing us. Would you give the goal and have Klopp and the media backlash for a month or rule it now and its all forgotten about by City
Agree was pathetic how little the players complained

Had a row of 6 bin dippers behind me, quiet first half then got emboldened. Sick of it to be honest, Everton game I get blue dippers, Newcastle too. Who the fuck is selling the seats?

Not much really, but klopp used alll 5 of his subs, so basically had a fresh team for last 15-20 minutes, wheras we didn't use one, this is an error for me, but It's something Pep does quite a bit in tight games, he'll know why.

Changes I'd have made yesterday, before they scored, I'd have brought on another midfield player, as we never really controlled that all game, maybe even another defender to tighten it up.

That said, we should have won, we had good chances, they had few.
We had nobody on the bench to come on though, we had Rico Lewis who could have came on but Ake was our bets LB and Walker wasn’t coming off.

We have zero decent squad depth

Can't see either Foden or Alvarez actually "taking over" the KDB role. Neither has shown that they play the role anywhere near as effectively.

Foden will develop into a deeper lying player imo, and Alvarez will be moved on at a huge profit.

We'll sign KDB's replacement in the summer, and he'll move on. He's got one more big contract in him and I suspect that will see him moving to the Saudi League.

If Bergiristain hasn't already got plans well in hand for KDB's replacement, he's not doing his job.
I can’t see us selling Alverez. Even for a big profit.
He’s got too much to his game.

Pep saying he didn't see the incident for the Dias disallowed goal. Admitting it seems strange.
He was doing that ‘thing’ he does where he stares into the distance while doing those little spits at the same time. When we scored he turned to Keegan’s doppelgänger and said “S**t, I missed that, what happened there?” in Spanish, or words to that effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.