Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Hoping we can beat spurs. I think Villa might be a tricky one but everything crossed if we can get six points and it will be a big six points, it will be a good run up to the ‘easier on paper‘ pre Christmas fixtures.
Spurs were dreadful today and have got an horrendous injury list. But you just know that they'll turn into world beaters for our game. But I'm confident,especially at home. Villa will be a very hard task away and again, a draw might not be a bad result in the scheme of things,especially if they beat Arsenal the week before. But I think we'll get 2 wins. When the going gets tough,Pep gets going.

Ha ha, he's getting a bit of a battering in the replies though

Looks like he had a day on the ale yesterday!

It seems we are struggling with fast counter attacking teams at the moment....... why?

We have lost some of our usual control of games this season (possession lowest since Pep got here according to one media outlet yesterday) and teams seem to be able to break more quickly. That might be because without KDB we have to take more risks. Doku whilst exciting and playing well is a high risk player for example and a couple of times yesterday we found ourselves on the back foot after he lost the ball. Same with Foden on the other side who is knocked off the ball too easily at times. Mahrez and Gundogan did bring control to our game even if the former was frustrating at times.

We certainly shouldn’t be conceding a goal within 20 seconds of missing a chance ourselves. Particularly when we are in the 80th minute.

Spurs were dreadful today and have got an horrendous injury list. But you just know that they'll turn into world beaters for our game. But I'm confident,especially at home. Villa will be a very hard task away and again, a draw might not be a bad result in the scheme of things,especially if they beat Arsenal the week before. But I think we'll get 2 wins. When the going gets tough,Pep gets going.
If we can’t beat them at home I will have concerns. Kane was always the catalyst for their good performances against us. Keep Son quiet and we win that game comfortably. Villa is tricky I agree, especially given their home form. After that we have

Luton
Palace
Everton
Sheff Utd

That should really be 12 points.

Assuming that Haaland isn't on his bike to Madrid this summer, there's no way Alvarez is going to get enough game time for him to want to stay next season.
I don’t think Alverez was signed as a striker.
It’s another role he can play.

KDB can be rested more and he can fill in for Haaland.
Plenty of game time there.

Had a row of 6 bin dippers behind me, quiet first half then got emboldened. Sick of it to be honest, Everton game I get blue dippers, Newcastle too. Who the fuck is selling the seats?
Could be Touts with a block of S/T's and don't give a shit.

Maybe report the seats if it's a regular problem

Seemed very influenced by Grealish's ball retention, yesterday. Determined not to lose the ball and the 'play safe' option that Grealish chooses.

I'd prefer Doku to be Doku...
Obviously they both get that from Pep, so maybe take it up with him.

These are the whiniest, snivelling shit cunts ever produced!

All little stories coming out now of things that did or didn't happen, even a thread on here!

They are so fucking innocent aren't they!

Then again, when your 2 bit Striker starts having it out with the best Manager in football and the Full back gets roasted for 90 minutes yet gets MOTM then cuntish behaviour from the fans is only to be expected.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.