Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Assuming that Haaland isn't on his bike to Madrid this summer, there's no way Alvarez is going to get enough game time for him to want to stay next season.
I think we can confidently assume the first bit isn’t going to happen and I’d happily wager a big wad of cash that the second part doesn’t materialise either.
Both will be here next year.

Correct. I said at start of the season that if we're in touching distance after our trip to Saudi,then I'd be more than happy. After that we should have Super Kev and Johnny boy at full tilt and we all know we get serious after that period. Giving up 2 points late on again is disappointing,but if you can't win,then don't lose(especially to your enemies) Once we get these next 2 fixtures out of the way we've got a fair few favourable games coming up. Smash Chaz n Dave on Sunday and all will be Rosey in the garden again. Beat Villa and we'll be flying! And i think we will. Keep the faith blues, we're not treble winners for nothing.
Hoping we can beat spurs. I think Villa might be a tricky one but everything crossed if we can get six points and it will be a big six points, it will be a good run up to the ‘easier on paper‘ pre Christmas fixtures.

Had a row of 6 bin dippers behind me, quiet first half then got emboldened. Sick of it to be honest, Everton game I get blue dippers, Newcastle too. Who the fuck is selling the seats?
Inform the club. They'll know who owns the seats, or at least who bought the tickets. You can remind them it's illegal to sell to opposition supporters if they refuse to take action.

We should. Not the first game this season where Pep has not made a single sub. I wanted Palmer to stay. I think the squad is 2/3 players light. We dined out on the fact that last season we were lucky with injuries.
Not sure of the end game, but on surface Pep seems a bit lax. No ambition at Arsenal, begging for the whistle at 1-1, yesterday. We couldn’t shut the game down at Chelsea.
Maybe it is the international breaks, but can’t get into this season and if we’d have been on it, could’ve got a decent lead by now.
last season we would have beaten Chelsea and kept a clean sheet against the Dippers , but its no use wishing our season away , certain Pep will sort it with £150m in the transfer kitty for january

Hoping we can beat spurs. I think Villa might be a tricky one but everything crossed if we can get six points and it will be a big six points, it will be a good run up to the ‘easier on paper‘ pre Christmas fixtures.
Beating both of those fast counter attacking teams...deserve to be in top 2 if we do

forgot about him , but not sure he's a game changer, maybe he could have stiffened our defence , but we had nowt on the bench to change the game , weve lost Sterling , Mahrez and Gundo recently , big players , i think we will be in the market in January
Yes, I meant to help us see it out. Would have much preferred Dias, Walker, Ake, Akanji, Rodri and Josko as some form of back 4 with a double pivot then what we went with. Bernardo would then move into Alvarez spot. Exponentially more equipped to hold them off...

Liven up FFS. It's so depressing on here of late. You'd think we are struggling in League 1 again. If fans of say Sunderland, Leeds , Rochdale or Oldham came on here they would be laughing their t**s off on how entitled we have become.
We are through to the next round of Champs League and 2nd 8n the Prem with KDB yet to return and us not hitting our stride as of yet. Enjoy the ride as Treble winners . For what's its worth thought the atmosphere was still OK in block 111 . A draw is not the end of the world, we are still above Liverpool and they are our main challengers in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.