Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Which Law are you referring to when you say it should be ruled out?
Law 12 - fouls and misconduct. The hand on Alisson's arm was deemed a foul. To me, there didn't seem to be any pressure - not enough physical pressure to stop Alisson catching the ball, but refs always seem to give a foul for the slightest contact - guidelines from the FA on how refs should interpret the rules.

To me IT WASN'T A FOUL, but as soon as I saw it (I'm in the East Stand in line with the goal line) I said to the guys around me 'They won't let that goal stand'. The refs' body's interpretation of that rule is twisted to suit GKs.

On a very sad note not connected to the game, RIP Terry Venables. Player, coach, author, singer, tv pundit and tv personality. Genuinely brilliant coach.

Hate playing them, don’t really get the hype with regard to their style, 90% of their football bypasses the midfield, literaly twat it long and let their effective front players create havoc, nothing technical about them at all. Stood and watched the clown get battered in the south stand, sooner he was advised to leave rather than watching him get twatted, there were people with kids who were forced to move because of people being hellbent on hammering him, I would argue he was a victim of the narrative from social media and the press the Etihad is a soft touch and you can do what you like, much like Celtic fans a few years ago, he learnt the very hard way
He was probably a gynecologist from Oslo and the dipper message boards have been telling him he will be fine in our end as it would be half empty with a scattering of disinterested United supporting school kids on freebies

Looks like he had a day on the ale yesterday!

We have lost some of our usual control of games this season (possession lowest since Pep got here according to one media outlet yesterday) and teams seem to be able to break more quickly. That might be because without KDB we have to take more risks. Doku whilst exciting and playing well is a high risk player for example and a couple of times yesterday we found ourselves on the back foot after he lost the ball. Same with Foden on the other side who is knocked off the ball too easily at times. Mahrez and Gundogan did bring control to our game even if the former was frustrating at times.

We certainly shouldn’t be conceding a goal within 20 seconds of missing a chance ourselves. Particularly when we are in the 80th minute.

Just because they said it doesn’t make it true.

In the last month we had 60% v dippers, 55% Chelsea, 71% v Young Boys & 65% v Bournemouth.

In all of these games we had enough chances to bury these teams & we didn’t take them. I give you that Doku loses control but don’t see that with Foden.

Needed a second goal and we were worth it but partly through final balls,poor finishing and a soft as fuck disallowed goal we didn't get it.

They're without doubt 'the best if the rest' and as such we'll be OK in May.

Just on the point of rival fans sat in a home end and celebrating, I mean how stupid can you be? They either had no understanding of football culture or held the arrogant belief that we had no real fans, I doubt they will do it again
Another example of the vile feral scum being able to do whatever they like wherever they like with utter impunity thanks to our shithouse media

Just on the point of rival fans sat in a home end and celebrating, I mean how stupid can you be? They either had no understanding of football culture or held the arrogant belief that we had no real fans, I doubt they will do it again

I hope the CCTV failed there when their fans were twatted, you know like it did when they threw stuff down on our fans and split a young girls head open.

There was a guy in east stand where it meets the No families stand getting chucked out. He looked absolutely aghast that he was being removed for celebrating their goal. It didn’t kick off but the stewards got a nice round of applause from the fans in that area. Hope they stripped him and made him walk back to town wearing his half and half as a loincloth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.