Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

There was a guy in east stand where it meets the No families stand getting chucked out. He looked absolutely aghast that he was being removed for celebrating their goal. It didn’t kick off but the stewards got a nice round of applause from the fans in that area. Hope they stripped him and made him walk back to town wearing his half and half as a loincloth.
Once again his seat number will be known and the club should be encouraged to take action.

Seeing as the scousers are constantly crying about the 115, have they ever sung you cheating bastards you know what you are to City fans?. I've never heard it

I hope we are not getting too dimensional with the ball going down the left all the time. Doku had 3/4 players around him and we still gave it to him. Phil didn’t have his greatest game but then again we gave him very little of the ball.
If Doku’s final ball/choice improves in the final 3rd, we will have a gem.
Can’t help but think that if KDB would have been fit to play instead of Alverez, we would have won very comfortably. Liverpool who I thought were poor, gave lots of space that we didn’t make the most of.

Why do so many scousers dress like they think Chris Bonnington is a fashion icon?

Just on the point of rival fans sat in a home end and celebrating, I mean how stupid can you be? They either had no understanding of football culture or held the arrogant belief that we had no real fans, I doubt they will do it again

Pretty sure that people like that are exactly what you say. Tourists from waaaay out of town (maybe not even from Europe) who believe that being a LIverpool fan is watching a team through a screen week in week out. Probably not even that, actually. First day out at an actual match — everything to learn about what that actually means — first thing to learn: keep your big mouth shut.
Absolute first thing to learn as an away supporter is the territory of the stadium you're going to. Who's where. And where you're supposed to be.

We have lost some of our usual control of games this season (possession lowest since Pep got here according to one media outlet yesterday) and teams seem to be able to break more quickly. That might be because without KDB we have to take more risks. Doku whilst exciting and playing well is a high risk player for example and a couple of times yesterday we found ourselves on the back foot after he lost the ball. Same with Foden on the other side who is knocked off the ball too easily at times. Mahrez and Gundogan did bring control to our game even if the former was frustrating at times.

We certainly shouldn’t be conceding a goal within 20 seconds of missing a chance ourselves. Particularly when we are in the 80th minute.
It's been the same in a few games recently, but that's the personnel available.

Doku, Alvarez and Foden are higher risk players, and playing with Haaland puts a hell of a lot of stress on anyone further back. Not a surprise as they're all 23 or under.

Grealish, Kovacic, Nunes and Stones being in and out with injuries, in a season where we've lost Mahrez and Gundogan, has put us under so much more pressure than usual. I do expect the team to get a lot better by the end of the season.

Looks like he had a day on the ale yesterday!

We have lost some of our usual control of games this season (possession lowest since Pep got here according to one media outlet yesterday) and teams seem to be able to break more quickly. That might be because without KDB we have to take more risks. Doku whilst exciting and playing well is a high risk player for example and a couple of times yesterday we found ourselves on the back foot after he lost the ball. Same with Foden on the other side who is knocked off the ball too easily at times. Mahrez and Gundogan did bring control to our game even if the former was frustrating at times.

We certainly shouldn’t be conceding a goal within 20 seconds of missing a chance ourselves. Particularly when we are in the 80th minute.
What a plsyer Mahrez was for us..quietly got on with it even when hevwasn't picked or came on for last 20 mins. What a professional and what a player. Hugee loss that type of player with that experience

It's been the same in a few games recently, but that's the personnel available.

Doku, Alvarez and Foden are higher risk players, and playing with Haaland puts a hell of a lot of stress on anyone further back. Not a surprise as they're all 23 or under.

Grealish, Kovacic, Nunes and Stones being in and out with injuries, in a season where we've lost Mahrez and Gundogan, has put us under so much more pressure than usual. I do expect the team to get a lot better by the end of the season.
Agreed and KDB is also a risk taker and rightly so but we need Stones there to help Rodri whem we commit. All a bit unbalanced atm. But we should have been 2 up and won..nothing would have been mentioned then.

We spotted them from SS3, but if they were liverpool fans, how did they get several groups of tickets ?
Fuck knows mate. Tickets for the game were like rocking horse shit and even the few that non-attending season ticket holders sold back to be put on the ticket exchange didn't seem to appear for sale as standalone match tickets so must've gone on sale as part of a hospitality package.

Another example of the vile feral scum being able to do whatever they like wherever they like with utter impunity thanks to our shithouse media
I’m in CB L2 and didn’t see any of them in our section, I’d have been encouraging the Stewards to remove them if they had been there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.