Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Poor result that. Make no mistake thats 2 points dropped. In isolation its not a disaster but given how many points we've already dropped its a lot poorer a result.

You have to win your home games against titlw challengers, that's what wins you titles. Played okay overall just didn't have the high intensity to the play which is needed in these games. too slow in build up and poor final balls.

We were always going to fade second half as they had subs to even it up so had to make it count first half. Lack of options from the bench cost us the 3 points. Squad is too thin, need reinforcements in January.

As of now, we've wiped out our unusually good start. Failed to beat any title challengers and dropped points in games we shouldnt be. However, stay in the hunt until January then 1 or 2 signings and get kdb back and we will instantly be in a much stronger position.

Have to beat spurs now and villa. No more dropped points until christmas.

2 points dropped for the 2nd time in 2 games, while having the lead 4 times in these 2 games. Simply not good enough. I expect more from us.
We were the better side by some way... I was expecting more from Liverpool...but there you go. First time this season that I think we are the best team in the league...its great that they have Nunez up front, he lacks the composure to be top draw...has the technique but without composure he will only score half of what Erling does.... I would be more worried as a Liverpool fan as they have gone backwards compared to the Liverpool that really challenged us.

what aftermath? we drew a game of football ...big deal....we cant and dont win them all and it was a decent game where we played pretty well (not at our full best but still reasonably well)...nothing contentious about the game at all, decent chances for both teams, two good goals....oh and still top of he league with evrything to play for and KDB still to return.....we are probably better off than we should be when you consider we have lost the bet midfielder in world football and also Stones who is being acknowledged as now one of the best DM's along with Rodri.

I presume as you have been on here a long time that you also remember watching us play the likes of Grimsby stood on a freeing cold Kippax and watching us struggle...hoping for an exciting FA cup draw where we could welcome a Division 1 team and by some weird fluke or just a one off great performance get some sort of result and go on a cup run....with it innevitably and usually ending up in disappointment!

If it had been a bad performance Id understand it but it wasnt...
Yes I yearn for the smell of woodbines and piss .

Disappointing result, hate dropping points against this lot but it isn't the end of the world.
In fairness, can't quite believe where we are in the league considering, imo, we haven't really been on it for much of the season.
Keep in touch, then watch us fly 2nd half of the season

Get Kev and Stones back and we’ll piss it.

Poor result that. Make no mistake thats 2 points dropped. In isolation its not a disaster but given how many points we've already dropped its a lot poorer a result.

You have to win your home games against titlw challengers, that's what wins you titles. Played okay overall just didn't have the high intensity to the play which is needed in these games. too slow in build up and poor final balls.

We were always going to fade second half as they had subs to even it up so had to make it count first half. Lack of options from the bench cost us the 3 points. Squad is too thin, need reinforcements in January.

As of now, we've wiped out our unusually good start. Failed to beat any title challengers and dropped points in games we shouldnt be. However, stay in the hunt until January then 1 or 2 signings and get kdb back and we will instantly be in a much stronger position.

Have to beat spurs now and villa. No more dropped points until christmas.
Thats a big ask..Villa on fire...Spuds have Son.. our nemises .. pts dropped in both i suspect even if we are still the best side. I mean today - very soft goal disallowed we had umpteen chances blah blah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.