Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Angry as f*ck about that game , Dippers there for the taking , we came out in the 2nd half and sat back and we are doing it a lot of time in matches , first 15 minutes of the 2nd we sat back and let this pile of shite dominate us.
Dippers were f8cking rubbish and we came down to their level . we gave the ball away cheaply gave them too much room in the middle of the park and around our box , we are not the team we were last season , KDB & Stones are massive misses for us.
We have lost at the Goons and dropped points against this garbage today , two game swe won in a canter last season.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the Dias goal either , Akanji didnt touch Allison and VAR did f*ck all about it , the only way the Dippers were going to get a result was if decisions went their way and we were well below our best , and we were.

I think we get disappointed in Foden because we all thought he would be world class, a real standout, plus he's one of us. He's a very good player with flashes of brilliance but he needs to be turning in 7+ out of 10 performances in more games. Instead he probably has four of those games in ten, the rest are average.

I fear Nunez is going to be another Phillips and Kovacic is a downgrade on Gundo. They have time to make me eat my words though.

I get why he didn't make subs today looking at our bench, I think we may have lost the game if he had.
I think pep wanted to keep the threat of a break so dippers wouldnt commit too much. If lewis came on for alvarez we may have been too deep and let them on us

Get Kev and Stones back and we’ll piss it.
Of course, but no more injuries to key players. Liverpool are only as good as Arsenal and Chelsea/spurs are a couple of players behind those two. Fully fit we should be ok, we are a cut above those teams. The games back from the international break are always tough to get back into.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.