Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Not too impressed with Guardiola love in with Klopp, same with Arteta.
Further to this, there seems to be a willingness not to lose, rather than win (home manager moaning at 8 mins added on, when level, odd).
The bench today was shocking, how many games with no subs? Did we really need the £45m for Cole Palmer. Net spend fc.
We are not as good as last year, still might be enough, but the aim is surely to improve?

Gary Neville thinks Tront is as good as Kev.

55874c54a78fe3c12d08f59aff09c61f.gif
And according to ratface he might be the best right back ever. Vinicius jnr loves this bit of comedy.

Frustrating that in a match we would have won 3-1 in the last few years.
I thought this season that the top 5/6 below us would chip points off each other when paired but I didn’t think that would include us.
Loads of corners,free kicks,great positions but not converting.
Still think we are the class act by some margin but 3 points is required next weekend.

Frustrating that in a match we would have won 3-1 in the last few years.
I thought this season that the top 5/6 below us would chip points off each other when paired but I didn’t think that would include us.
Loads of corners,free kicks,great positions but not converting.
Still think we are the class act by some margin but 3 points is required next weekend.
We would have won that comfortably today with Kev. It’s quite amazing we’re still performing without him and Johnny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.