Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Wouldn’t describe myself as a happy clapper but a lot on here saying we were “below par” and “ crap performance “ etc. I thought we were great today on and off the ball. Some incredible movement and passing throughout the team including Ed. Thought we showed desire and determination from the off. Doku was unplayable in the main and Bernado showed his passion for hating on the LaLa’s. We deserved to win especially with that harshly disallowed goal against a team shitting their pants in added time against what will sadly be at top 4 team.
Well said.

We would have won that comfortably today with Kev. It’s quite amazing we’re still performing without him and Johnny.
Agree or Gundo or Mahrez.
I thought the boys were spot on especially against 5 fresh legs they just couldn’t put a second in the onion bag.

I understand the frustration on here, but if I were the rest of the league I'd be shitting myself that City are missing the best player in the world and our most important player in our system and we're still top of the league.

The half time analysis was brilliant! No mention of Bernie no mention of doku. Just all about how Nunez “could” become a 25-30 goal a season striker if he wasn’t so shit! Beyond pathetic!

Wouldn’t describe myself as a happy clapper but a lot on here saying we were “below par” and “ crap performance “ etc. I thought we were great today on and off the ball. Some incredible movement and passing throughout the team including Ed. Thought we showed desire and determination from the off. Doku was unplayable in the main and Bernado showed his passion for hating on the LaLa’s. We deserved to win especially with that harshly disallowed goal against a team shitting their pants in added time against what will sadly be at top 4 team.
Apart from the Doku Emperor's new clothes syndrome - agree with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.